Utah Guns Forum banner

Opera Mobile browser double posting of sorts

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Jeff Johnson 
#1 ·
Just curious if anyone else is having the same problem I am lately posting things using my HTC hero and opera mobile.

Nearly everytime I type up a post and exit the text input area my screen refreshes and what I type is now there 2+ more times. If I go back in and delete the excess it usually works but even then sometimes I've published the post and have had to go back in and edit it a 3rd time.

Don't know if its my hardware, a known bug, or user error. Just wondering if it happens to anyone else.

#2 ·
I try not to use the browser too much for posting on forums. For some reason it is difficult to navigate around, and if I flip my phone sideways sometimes where it shows what I am typing goes black or white and I can't see it. I haven't had the double post issue, but the browser is annoying. I switched to Tapatalk a while back because someone on this forum suggested it. I don't remember who it was, but it has been really useful, and it is the most used app on my phone by a long shot.
Oh, and I use an HTC EVO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.