Utah Guns Forum banner

Hemorrhoids.

20K views 55 replies 24 participants last post by  sypher 
#1 ·
:ROFL:

#6 ·
I was about to say I've only experienced the slowness and then when i went to reply i got a time out. Then i got to the sign on page and this happened:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

MySQL server has gone away [2006]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: uccpaul(at)gmail.com

I emailed paul. We'll see what's going on.

Powered by phpBB ©

#13 ·
Hawk87 said:
Snurd said:
It hasn't been as bad, but it is still occurring daily for me.

(Sent from iSnurd)
Sometimes for me too. It's normally only a couple times a day.
Same here. Caused me to triple post the other day. Cuz two just aint' enough these days.

#17 ·
I have been experiencing this as well and finding it is affecting more then just UCC.

Rumor has it that a recent update to Wordpress has a small bug that consumes large about of processing power while running. Since Wordpress is php driven as is UCC, the servers are reaching the php request ceiling.

I would imagine a fix is in the process.

Sent from my iPhone

#18 ·
I don't know why, but all this talk of daily recurring slowness is making me think I need some fiber.

*And yes, I've had it happen (the site slowness) for about the past week as well.

#19 ·
For what it's worth, I was having major issues in Firefox. I tried Chrome, and problem went away. So...I cleared my browsing history for the past two weeks in Firefox and haven't had any additional issues. I did get SQL errors a couple of times, when the problem was first starting, so I figured it was possible I had some bad data cached. Seems to have worked.

Mel

#21 ·
Snurd said:
My issues have been while using Tapatalk and Safari. Using more than one device as well.

(Sent from iSnurd)
I'm sure Safari has a way to clear the cache, Tapatalk I'm not so sure about. I wasn't blaming Firefox for being the issue, I just tried Chrome because I seldom use it and knew that there was no cached data. YMMV :D

Mel

#22 ·
Well, I almost always use Tapatalk. Whenever there is an issue with loading, I'll go to the Internet. The problem is almost always there too.

You can delete the browsing history in Safari, but I don't see it helping since the loading issues happen at the same time Tapatalk has the same problems.

(Sent from iSnurd)

#23 ·
Snurd said:
Well, I almost always use Tapatalk. Whenever there is an issue with loading, I'll go to the Internet. The problem is almost always there too.

You can delete the browsing history in Safari, but I don't see it helping since the loading issues happen at the same time Tapatalk has the same problems.

(Sent from iSnurd)
You can delete the history in Tapatalk too, I was curious and did some digging under the settings menu. :dunno: I just know I haven't seen an issue since clearing my cache, and I was seeing slow loading at least several times a day prior to doing so. I'm not complaining, I'll take the improvement. Just thought I'd share what "seems" to have worked for me.

Mel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.