Black Arc'Teryx LEAF Naga Hoody (Gen 2)

Post Gun Parts & Accessories in this category if they do not fit in to any of the others.

Black Arc'Teryx LEAF Naga Hoody (Gen 2)

Postby Stewie » Tue 07 Mar 2017 11:06 am

I am selling a black Arc'Teryx LEAF Naga Hoody (Gen 2) in like new condition. I have only worn it twice, and only one of those times was to an outdoor range session.

It's a great hoody for late winter/spring conditions if you're going to be shooting outside. The inside is very soft fleece while the outside stops the wind quite effectively. The hood is fits snugly against your head and does not impeded your peripheral vision.

Some really nice features are the high collar that is separate from the hood, so zipping it up fully keeps you nice and warm and the hood still lies flat and not bunched up around your cheeks. Also, the cuffs have thumb holes to keep the sleeves down where they should be.

What I really like about it is that it's nondescript enough for everyday wear and is loose enough around the wait to allow for concealed carry. All in all this is great piece of kit, the fit is just a little bit off for me.

This jacket normally retails for $200, $150 is a great price for solid Arc'Teryx gear. I'm very willing to negotiate.

You can see the hoody here:

http://leaf.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?country=ca&language=EN&gender=mens&model=Naga-Hoody-Gen-2

Call or text anytime, if you don't live too far from SLC/Park City I'll bring it to you. Thanks!
Stewie
Novice

Return to Gun Parts & Accessories