Utah Guns Forum banner

Brass for sale/trade

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Luv10mm 
#1 ·
I need to clean out my brass stash as I have a few calibers I don't need or shoot anymore.

32, 380, 40, 9mm, and bunch of odds and ends of rifle calibers. Let me know if there is a caliber that you are looking for and I will see if I have some.

I would rather trade than sell but let's see if we can work a deal.

#3 ·
Luv10mm said:
I'm interested in 10mm and 38 Super brass. Got any of that laying around?

What would you like to trade for it?
10mm has been spoken for but I will let you know if that falls through.

I have about 50 38 Super cases, mostly nickel.

Brass that I am in need of-

223 Rem (commercial, without crimp) Prefer Winchester, Federal, PMC.

357 Mag

#4 ·
MarshallDodge said:
10mm has been spoken for but I will let you know if that falls through.

I have about 50 38 Super cases, mostly nickel.

357 Mag
I certainly would like the 38 Super cases.

I'll look and see what 223 I have around. Usually, I give that to my bro-in-law, since I have a 222 Rem rifle instead. Speaking of which, I'll trade for any 222 brass you have too.

I have a fair amount of 357 Mag, mostly regular brass, mixed headstamps. It's all been tumble cleaned. If you prefer specific manufacturers, I can look through and filter that out for you.

I'm also on the lookout for nickel 9mm +p+ cases. I'm not really looking for it, but commercial 30 Carbine cases could also be a part of a trade.

#6 ·
MarshallDodge said:

357 Mag
Alright, I looked through what I have and here's what I've found so far (Note: All brass is field scrounged):

223 Rem -

32 Win cases, no crimp, quite tarnished even after tumbling but otherwise the cases are in decent shape.
8 Fed cases, appear to have primer crimps but I'm no expert, tarnished
9 Rem cases, no crimp, tarnished

357 Mag -

~85 Remington cases, tumbled, very clean, and almost all cases are in great shape.
I have a scattering of other cases, but not in any real numbers.

All of the above are regular brass, not nickel.

If you are still interested in trading, I can probably come up with an excuse to make a trip to Smith & Edwards. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.