Utah Guns Forum banner

August UCC Dinner meet, Rib City, A.F.

16K views 76 replies 23 participants last post by  ThBrtmn 
#1 ·
I figure that 6 months of no dinner meets (slackers) is long enough.

Date: Saturday, August 18th, in the year of our Lord, 2012. :wink:

Time: 7:00 PM until we shut the place down. :D

http://ribcityutah.com/our-menus/

From the owner of Rib City...
If they are with the gun club they can get 10% off
Saturday night has a great spcl, Tony's combo:
full rack of baby back ribs AND 1/4 lb chicken, pork, or beef, w/ 2 sides $16.99
for them it would b $15, great deal.

#8 ·
kokie said:
I have no idea where that is. But I heard Packingmama is buying :mrgreen:
:lolbang:, too bad I can't make it - I will be in Salt Lake at that time. But maybe, just Maybe if I get done in time I will swing by on my way home if everyone is still around. So sorry Kokie, you are on your own! :violin:
Oh and Just FYI A.F. stands for American Fork. :beat:
So now you at least know what city. ;)

#10 ·
Unfortunately I won't be able to be there on two counts. One, it's just too far, and two, I will be at work.

I did, however, use divegeek's latest feature of google street view on my phone, and can at least tell everyone to turn in where there's a white chevy truck in the inside turn lane. :wink:

#16 ·
Want to go, but that's outside my unemployed price range.

Have fun.

#20 ·
Maybe a little clarification is in order. Toni sent me the message on Facebook about the combo special for $15. (Menu priced @ $17.99) This is not indicative of the pricing on their other meals, as there are many meals under $10. The Tony's combo is a full rack of baby back ribs AND 1/4 lb of chicken beef or pork, with 2 sides. It sounds like it will easily feed 2 people.

Here is a link to view their menu and pricing. It is a .pdf format, so maybe someone can post the images here? My phone won't do it from work. Keep in mind that Toni has also offered to take 10% off each order as well, for those of us with our budget in mind.

http://ribcityutah.com/our-menus/

#26 ·
I have to confess that Toni asked me a couple of months ago if/when we were returning. I'd intended to comply with her request but failed (something about a road to someplace paved with something). Glad Kevin allowed me to coerce him into this....

Seems like both I and the Mrs. will be able to be there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.