September Meet Up 25 September @600 pm

33K views 145 replies 42 participants last post by  Pistol Pete 
#1 ·
Joe Morleys Barbecue
Tuesday 25 September 2012

@1800 or 600 PM

Location 100 West Center Street
Midvale, UT 84047

Here is the deal kind of excited and hope we have a dynamic turnout.

We have a TV Station who would like to attend our open carry meet-up
So hoping for next week sometime in Salt Lake County It can't be a chain store and have to be okay with the media arriving.

I need your help maybe a suggestion fitting in the perimeter I would be happy to do all the work I also will continue looking for a popular restaurant who will host a open carry meet.

Call me I would love any suggestions or text what days work for everyone want a big turnout and lots of smiling faces.
I will continue looking for a destination it can be a coffee shop restaurant any public place not a major chain and willing to host open carry and the media contact me ASAP

Thank you BTW I am putting this one together for September A little input would be nice.

Zachary

See less See more
#5 ·
Just reschedule that wedding. She won't mind. :ROFL:

#9 ·
I'd love to participate in this but unfortunately, I'll be out of state from thursday morning until the night of 9/28 and I have another obligation on Saturday the 29th. But do this good thing anyway!

#10 ·
Zach,
I think you just need to set a date and we go from there.
September is way busy for me to. Lots of hunts going on but I'm going to try to do everything I can to make this event a priority.

#12 ·
We could go to Marelli's (?) trying to remember the name. We ate there before,. It is an Italian restaurant in West Jordan on 7800 S. and about 2900 W. The owner is very responsive and loved having us before. it is not a chain as it is owned by a family. Food is decent and a good price. Let me know if interested and what day you are looking at and I can go talk to her and get more info for you.

#14 ·
Alright the good people at Joe Morleys aggreed to host our September meetup it's in Midvale utah.

Tuesday the 25th At 1800 this is tentive hoping to get a great turn out since the media will be present.

Sound off so I can get a head count

#18 ·
I am not military, rather I am civilian, are you saying Joe Morley's at 6pm on that day? It is a close location and I should be able to make it, maybe even my wife.

#20 ·
I should be able to make it.
Muzzleloader deer hunt opens the next morning, but I think I can get back in decent time. Not sure if I will try to drag the whole crew along or not....

#23 ·
I would love to be there but I'll be on my way home from Front Sight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.