Utah Guns Forum banner

logan get together

6K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Annie 
#1 ·
So it sounds like the 27th will work the best so thats when it will be, at El Sol which ahs a nice atmosphere and good food. hope to see you there around 1 Pm and should be fun to meet more people in logan that carry and talk guns or hunting.

#3 ·
Count +2 from Wellsville!

#7 ·
I would be willing to travel up there however, I have a previous engagement. You will need to provide a time frame for everyone who does go though.

#8 ·
I was planning on coming, but unfortunately I have a family prayer at my grandfathers funeral that I've been assigned to give. Probably can't get out of that one very easily.

#14 ·
Okay, it looks like about 14 people will be attending. I just called the restaurant and let them know. I have never done this, so is there anything we want to do? I plan on bringing stuff for name tags. Does anyone have a good camera they can take pics? Paul can do a door prize and give away a shotgun :D

#18 ·
Good to put some faces with names. I had to split early to carve an awesome Aggie pumpkin.

#20 ·
Great get-together with 13 people there, including steelhawk and Pixie_Princess, Liberty Nut and his wife, ammosergeant and annie with three of their children, RoccoRacer, Indy and his wife, and DurtyZ.

Given that my cell phone took less than impressive pictures, I guess everyone will just have to come to the next Logan event to see everyone for themselves!!! :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.