Utah Guns Forum banner

Gun Trust Workshop - save 30%

4K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Paul 
#1 ·
I'm planning to hold a Gun Trust workshop in the Salt lake City area on the 27th or 29th (maybe both, depending on the response). Because I'll save a considerable amount of time by explaining the trust to a group, rather than individually, I can offer our Silver Edition gun trust at a significantly reduced price.
Check out my website at http://www.utahguntrusts.com. Tell your friends and set up your gun trust now before the Obama administration can change the rules regarding the use of trusts to purchase Class 3 weapons!
801-463-2600

#3 ·
Sorry, utfoiler. While I don't subscribe the idea that ATF agents will be kicking down doors and confiscating weapons, there are already efforts underway to slow the use of trusts for NFA weapons. The ATF has proposed introducing legislation to require that all trustees of a trust undergo the BCI background check in exchange for dropping the CLEO signature requirement. This will significantly restrict one of the biggest current benefits of using a gun trust. I'm not trying to incite panic, just trying to inform the masses and drum up business in the process.

#6 ·
For anyone that has Class III weapons or is considering getting one, getting a Gun Trust should be the FIRST thing you do. I was there Saturday and the workshop was great. I just wish I had done this a few years ago. Lots of benefits to having this gun trust. If you have Class III weapons you are crazy not to do it. The Trust is VERY well designed. I read through it in it's entirity yesterday and was impressed with lots of the stuff that was in it. I feel much better having this now and as soon as my Form 4 transfer comes back from the ATF I can finally give my wife the combo to the gun safe. Seriously any of you with Class III or contemplating getting Class III weapons this should be the first thing you do.
Thanks James!

#8 ·
Just got my stamp back. The Paul White Gun Trust now owns the SBR that Paul White previously owned. Everything went through the ATF fine. Thanks again for your help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.