Utah Guns Forum banner

Frontrunner

8K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  JoeSparky 
#1 ·
Anyone up for making the Provo to SLC free ride day Saturday, December 8, on UTA Frontrunner an Open Carry day?

#28 ·
Yep packed, I was going to take my oldest all the way into Salt lake but by the second stop he was tired of standing and so we hopped off and headed back south. Beware great delays at the Lehi station waiting for trains to clear the narrows. I know it's narrow but two lines through there would have been worth the additional cost.

Actually my ex and I were going to take all three, but number two threw a fit last night and thus she kept him and the youngest home. And I'm glad we weren't trying to keep them happy while playing sardines. We'll do it again on a day when we have to pay, but we can actually enjoy the ride.

#29 ·
I had intended to do this today, but didn't get it done.... seems like others and me are both pleased for if i'd have been there the waits would have been one person longer!
:crown:

#30 ·
JoeSparky said:
I had intended to do this today, but didn't get it done.... seems like others and me are both pleased for if i'd have been there the waits would have been one person longer!
Yes thank you for not going ;-) as it was I had to fight push and shove to get people to let me off the train...
I almost went for a longer than anticipated ride with half my family stranded at the station without keys to the car.

I got stuck after my wife and son were able to squeeze past the two strollers and all the people sitting on the stairs and in the aisles, luckily the attendant was paying attention when I loudly asked people to make a hole and she held the door for me. It's hard navigating a car seat around crowds but I got it done :)

#31 ·
jaredbelch said:
JoeSparky said:
Yes thank you for not going ;-) as it was I had to fight push and shove to get people to let me off the train...
I almost went for a longer than anticipated ride with half my family stranded at the station without keys to the car.

I got stuck after my wife and son were able to squeeze past the two strollers and all the people sitting on the stairs and in the aisles, luckily the attendant was paying attention when I loudly asked people to make a hole and she held the door for me. It's hard navigating a car seat around crowds but I got it done :)
Swinging the car seat CAN make larger holes!!!!! LOL :lol2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.