Utah Guns Forum banner

We've been OFFICIALLY invited to return!

16K views 77 replies 22 participants last post by  Snurd 
#1 ·
When: Saturday, Jan 26 @ 1730 hrs (5:30pm)

Hello all,

In the past I've participated in the planning of a couple UCC/open carry dinners at Rib City in American Fork. And we have been officially invited to return. The owner, Toni , today specifically asked for us to return next Saturday, Jan 26th about 5:30pm.
Toni told me about the "sizzle" being planned at her restaurant that day where they would be A/V recording for internet/ you tube use. They would ask that we each sign a release for this and in return she is willing to offer us a discount for our dinners. She also told me she likes the looks that our group receives from other customers each time we are there.

She is asking for a head count on those who might/likely will be attending so she can try to seat us all together.

I am having a little surgical procedure on the 23rd but I am willing to try to be there.

#6 ·
Snurd said:
Ruminus said:
What's a rack of ribs run down there, if you happen to remember? But, no matter, I plan on being there. Teresa probably has to work.
$15.99 for a full rack. Menu is here:
http://ribcityutah.com/wp-content/uploa ... Group2.pdf

(Sent from iSnurd)
Ok, menu link (Thanks Snurd)...Hmm, let's see...oooh....ahh....MMMM!!! AAAaaaannnndddd....my keyboard shorts out. Great. Must remember not to read menus that are likely to contain many things that sound delicious on an empty stomach as drool is bad for electronics. <sigh>

#10 ·
sypher said:
The sad thing is, I basically live right across the street from rib city and have never been there...If I didn't already have plans it sounds like it would be a good time to go :crying:
I live less than 3 miles East and North... I am there at least weekly!

#14 ·
gskip33 said:
Man! I'd love to, but we are doing my brother's birthday dinner that day. I would have liked to have gotten cheap ribs!
Add the Birthday party to this... i am sure Toni would love the support!

#15 ·
Doctor Jenks said:
I would love to go, but I'm teaching my first cfp class that evening, so I probably won't make it.. :-(

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Cool, let us know how it goes.

I'll be teaching in Tooele that morning, so depending on my wife's plans I may be able to make it.

#16 ·
It's a long way from Logan, but since I've got an old friend getting married down that way on the same day, I just may have to partake in some ribs! Count me in +1 and 2 kids.

#18 ·
Utah_patriot said:
Have to talk with the wife before I commit.

questions comments problems call anytime 8014487574
To follow up on the Harley ad I saw a couple of years ago, "We called your wife and she said it was OK!" :dunno:

#20 ·
Rats! I've been looking forward to another gathering, But the timing is impossible for me. I will be there in my thoughts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.