Utah Guns Forum banner

Support the screening of "Assaulted" on 1 evening during the 17th-19th of August.

• I will attend the movie screening and show my support

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I will only attend if open carry is possible

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I will only attend if legal concealed carry is possible

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I only goes places my firearm is welcome

Votes: 5 33.3%

Tentative Screening of the Movie "Assaulted" in SLC

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  JoeSparky 
#1 ·
I am thinking to be a "promoter" to the released film "Assaulted" http://www.deadpatriotfilms.com/#for one of the movie theaters here in the SLC valley. Since I have to find a movie theatre willing and also spread the word, I am thinking the weekend 17th - 19th of August for that.

Suggestions regarding theatres are welcomed. Else, please fill the forum poll to let me know if you would sure plan to attend such event.

#2 ·
I've been interested in seeing this.. I wonder if it's any good.

#3 ·
"I will only attend if legal concealed carry is possible"

Unless its in the secure area of a mental facility, a post office, a courthouse, an LDS church, or a couple other places I'm probably forgetting, then legal concealed carry is possible regardless of the property owner's rules.

Not trying to nit pick, I just meet a lot of people who don't realize that a private establishment's rules carry no weight of law.

#4 ·
spenc938 said:
Why concealed carry ONLY. Open carry is the way I do theaters and I've been thanked several times in the theater for doing so even sometimes by the theater management.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
JoeSparky said:
spenc938 said:
Why concealed carry ONLY. Open carry is the way I do theaters and I've been thanked several times in the theater for doing so even sometimes by the theater management.

Those aren't my words. I was quoting one of the survey options.

#6 ·
Sorry but I missed that and my question stands even if it isn't directed INTENTIONALLY at you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.