Utah Guns Forum banner

COIN PICKUP

6K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Snurd 
#1 ·
No, this is not a truck filled with coins. We need everybody to choose which location they will be picking up their coins. Below is what I have gathered from the other two threads, but we need everyone to pitch in and confirm which dinner they are going to ASAP. For those who don't make it, there will be a $5 charge to ship them. Except for dewittdj if he decides not to show up since his coins weigh as much as a Shetland pony. We have been to the post office a few times, and would rather stay away from the gun free zone.

Also, please post in the other thread so that the restaurants can be informed of the number of people to expect. Thanks.

NORTH MEETUP (Monday the 16th)

UtahJarhead
Zacharia
dewittdj
gcburt
Dirk
Lokidude
Daknife/Divegeek
Ingfam03

SOUTH MEETUP (This Friday)

JoeSparky
rccooley
gskip33
jktseug
Sypher
zinon
Daeyel
Gunsrg8t

UNKNOWN

rpyne
PorterN
Snaggle
Medicblue
MajorNickmo
MisterB

I will be at the South location for sure, but am contemplating handing the reigns over to dewittdj to handle the North location. I may end up going up north, but we will see. That will probably depend on how many people that haven't paid are going to that location. As of now the unpaid number is 8, and some are already confirmed for the South meet.

See less See more
#5 ·
dewittdj said:
Surd,

If you want me to deliver at the north location, then we'll have to make liaison prior to noon on Friday. I'll be at the Wahsatch Range from 1-5 p.m. on Friday and then heading over towards Van Loi shortly after that, so dropping them off at the Wahsatch range is an option as well.
Van Loi is on Monday. Guessing you meant Monday for when you are at the Wahsatch range.

#6 ·
Snurd said:
dewittdj said:
Surd,
If you want me to deliver at the north location, then we'll have to make liaison prior to noon on Friday. I'll be at the Wahsatch Range from 1-5 p.m. on Friday, so dropping them off at the Wahsatch range is an option as well.
Van Loi is on Monday. Guessing you meant Monday for when you are at the Wahsatch range.
Nope... my bust. I'm at the range on Friday. I guess I was getting anxious for some pho! :oops:
Okay, so we'll have to make liaison anytime before 3 p.m. on Monday. :wink:

#7 ·
dewittdj said:
Snurd said:
dewittdj said:
Surd,
If you want me to deliver at the north location, then we'll have to make liaison prior to noon on Friday. I'll be at the Wahsatch Range from 1-5 p.m. on Friday, so dropping them off at the Wahsatch range is an option as well.
Nope... my bust. I'm at the range on Friday. I guess I was getting anxious for some pho! :oops:
Okay, so we'll have to make liaison anytime before 3 p.m. on Monday. :wink:
Well, hopefully people will make up their minds quickly so we know what needs to go up north.

(Sent from iSnurd)

#8 ·
Snurd said:
Well, hopefully people will make up their minds quickly so we know what needs to go up north.

(Sent from iSnurd)
Since "north" is on Monday following the other on Friday, might I suggest those NOT picked up on Friday or without instructions/arrangements :lol2: otherwise be taken for MONDAY delivery at dinner! LOL

#9 ·
Sorry about the delay, North it is for me (and Divegeek's coins).

#10 ·
JoeSparky said:
Snurd said:

(Sent from iSnurd)
Since "north" is on Monday following the other on Friday, might I suggest those NOT picked up on Friday or without instructions/arrangements :lol2: otherwise be taken for MONDAY delivery at dinner! LOL
That would be easy if I end up going myself. However, I may end up giving them to dewittdj either today or maybe tomorrow before the Rib City meet, making it very difficult to do what you are saying.

(Sent from iSnurd)

#21 ·
Here is who we have left that need their coins.

NORTH MEETUP (Monday the 16th)

UtahJarhead
Zacharia
dewittdj
gcburt
Dirk
Lokidude
Daknife/Divegeek
Ingfam03

UNKNOWN

Daeyel
rpyne
PorterN
Snaggle
Medicblue
MajorNickmo
MisterB

(Sent from iSnurd)

#22 ·
For those of you who haven't picked up your coins, you have many chances to do so with dewittdj. Once I get them back there will be a $5 charge to ship them. You have until next Tuesday to get them from him.

I want to get these out to everyone as soon as possible.

(Sent from iSnurd)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.