Utah Guns Forum banner

UCC MEET AND GREET, Feb 21 @ 7:30PM

13K views 54 replies 21 participants last post by  Cinhil 
#1 ·
Yep, it is yet another meet and greet in American Fork at RIB CITY. It has been suggested that I am responsible to set this up and since the owner of the American Fork Rib City asked me just 2-3 days ago WHEN we were going to have another gathering there, Here it is:

Friday, Feb 21st 1930 hours until whenever at RibCity in American Fork.

Toni, the owner and I would like an approximate count on those planning to attend.

So, Me and my other (better) half would make 2.

Please increment the count as you go.

And YES, this is MOST DEFINITELY AN OC CARRY FRIENDLY LOCATION! But, for all politeness, please leave all firearms holstered unless actually needed for appropriate need--- then if needed good marksmanship is appreciated!

I do need to get her a sign like this for her to post if she wants! LOL

#3 ·
I think I should be able to make it. Haven't been to one of these yet.

Total: 5

#7 ·
So that should make..

Total: 10

#8 ·
Make it 12 as if able and with directions/address my wife and I should hopefully make it.

#14 ·
I have school at UVU that night til approx 8 or 830 pm... might swing by if possible... dont count me though

#16 ·
Slap Yourself said:
Having stupid surgery on the 12th.
Man, modern medicine has come far if the can fix that!

The family will be there. 21.

Jobot, I'm driving from Ogden and you are welcome to go with if you'd like.

#17 ·
UtahJarhead said:
Slap Yourself said:
Having stupid surgery on the 12th.
Man, modern medicine has come far if the can fix that!

The family will be there. 21.

Jobot, I'm driving from Ogden and you are welcome to go with if you'd like.
Hahahahaha. I had typed shoulder and it autocorrected to stupid, I guess maybe I should look into stupid surgery after all. ;)

#21 ·
Thanks all for the ongoing support! Also, for any newer folks on the forum--- YES, absolutely you are welcome to participate. This is an OPEN and PUBLIC invitation to gather for a night of some good food, visiting with online friends, and getting to know folks who share are joy and gratitude that we can carry openly or concealed, or not carry at all if this is your choice.

Our group has eaten at this location several times and we are most definitely MOST welcome to carry. Our group has a reputation here as being well behaved, honest, and friendly.

And, I have ordered a sign to give to Toni regarding carry of weapons being welcome and good marksmanship being appreciated. If she elects to hang it on her wall is HER choice. I plan on presenting it too her during our dinner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.