Utah Guns Forum banner

Friends of NRA Banquet

4K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  dewittdj 
#1 ·
I thought I had posted this awhile ago so sorry for the short notice.

This is always a fun event and 100% of the proceeds go to the shooting sports, at least 50% of it stays right here in Utah!

Want a 1/100 chance of winning a gun? Play the Wall of Guns! Along with silent and live auctions, prize giveaways and other games...Plus dinner :dancing:

You can get tickets on line but if you want a gun for sure you can buy a table and get a gun - let me know if you are interested (extensive list) we can work out things to your needs.

This is coming up fast - THIS SATURDAY!

https://www.friendsofnra.org/eventticke ... ntId=51221

#2 ·
Single $40 couple $250?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
JoeRandall said:
Single $40 couple $250?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes... But the couple comes with $200 in drawing tickets. The singles are just dinner and drawing tickets are additional.

#7 ·
dewittdj said:
Talk about a "marriage penalty!!!"
:raisedbrow:
:ROFL: that's what I thought the first time, but it turns out to be the better deal in the end.

#8 ·
Oh and the NRA Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization should you need such a thing

#9 ·
Friends of the NRA is a worthwhile organization and does a tremendous amount of fund raising for the shooting sports, most of which stays locally or in the state. A number of ranges exist today due to the financial contributions that the Friends of the NRA have made.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.