Utah Guns Forum banner

UCC short notice dinner

6K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Doctor Jenks 
#1 ·
Hi all---- it seems to have been quite some time since we last laid eyes upon each other and engaged in breaking bread and enjoying one another's company. I propose to rectify this by inviting any and all to a UCC carry dinner- Any and all are invited and encouraged to carry openly or concealed or not at all if that is your desire.

Locaton: Pig City Grill in American Fork on Monday, Nov 9 @ 1900 hours (7pm). Pig City Grill is at the same location as the former Rib City Grill which has been sold, renamed and reopened.

Address:
648 E State St
American Fork, UT 84003

RSVP's on this thread appreciated but not mandatory!

#5 ·
Snurd said:
JoeSparky said:
Snurd said:
Ohhhhhhh. We just made plans yesterday to go to dinner with friends that night. :(

Sent from iSnurd
Bring em.... we don't bite----much! LOL
You might not, but I heard Bumblebee does. :shock:

Sent from iSnurd
BumbleBee does NOT bite... No comment either way with regard to the sting however! :lolbang:

#6 ·
Minimal response to RSVP request but I'll still plan on being there about 1845hrs and entering for dinner at 1900hrs. For any attending who don't know what I look like--- I'll be the 5'8" 250lb'er with a short beard and mustache that pretty much matches my white gray hair!

Oh, I'll also be open carrying something on the right hip at 0300.....

#9 ·
Well, dinner was nice, but it was only my wife and I that showed up. We missed Joe by just a couple minutes as we arrived about 7;28 pm. We took the wrong exit, my wife got confused and we got lost. I should have called so I am sorry we missed you. Stephanie treated us nice and dinner was wonderful. Maybe next time more may be able to show.

#11 ·
JoeSparky said:
Sorry to have missed you as well. Im hoping the food was to your liking!

It was Joe. Our problem is that we were coming from Salt Lake and not too familiar with the area, and it being night it was a it difficult to orient ourselves. We were there about two ears ago for an event as well, we were joust a bit discombobulated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.