Utah Guns Forum banner

Open carry bbq

30K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  Cinhil 
#1 ·
It's that time every year I would like to put together a get together in Murray at the local park if I can get times and dates you would be willing to attend I would be happy to put this together.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

#34 ·
Utah_patriot said:
If you would like a week earlier and the group is okay then let me know.

I'd like a week earlier or a week later.... but you knew that already! LOL

Carry On!

#35 ·
Utah_patriot said:
If you would like a week earlier and the group is okay then let me know.

We are okay with it, hopefully everyone is at the lakes and mountains leaving more room for us at the park. Of course though, it is the traditional opening of BB
Q season as well as remembering those who have sacrificed for our freedoms. All for getting together then.

#37 ·
week before or after works better , but i will see what i can do Millrace is pretty close to where i live so that is good

#43 ·
D-FIN said:
Any update on this? Are we doing it? If so do we have exact time? Is the Location still the same? Do we want to sound off who is bringing what?
Yes, please - location and time. If already provided please just repost. See yo all tomorrow.

#45 ·
Snurd said:
I sent a PM to Utah_Patriot, so hopefully he responds soon.
:wink:

Utah_patriot said:
Okay the date of 28May2016 is the date I have selected. If I can get a head count I will get the pavilion reserved and start making food arrangements and plan on getting a few BBQ's set up. If the response is good I will try to get a few classes or speakers lined up. Let me know if you need to contact me my number is 8014487574.

Utah_patriot said:
I am thinking about 1500 to 1600 to start bringing items their. If I can find more events or speakers I would plan on earlier.

#46 ·
I know that info is in there, but usually the person setting up the shindig will verify the time a day or two before the actual meet. The pavilions at that park have to be reserved. Was that done, or will we be meeting out on the field. Inquiring minds need to know.

#50 ·
This is why we like to have confirmation from the OP on what is going on. No response from him since 4/26 in the thread. I'm not sure if people showed up around 3pm then left since nobody was there, but there were only 3 of us that we saw. Two of us arrived at 4:10, and D-Fin was there before we were. We stayed for about 30 minutes chatting and waiting for others. The only other person we saw with a firearm was a LEO coming to shutdown the dog park area.
:dunno:

#51 ·
At 3 pm I saw that a couple individuals said they were going to go check it out, still having no confirmation about time or specific location my wife and I decided not to go as we would be entertaining guests in a couple hours. It would have been nice to know positively a day or two in advance so we could have adjusted our schedule better as we had been looking forward to attending. :raisedbrow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.