Utah Guns Forum banner

Dinner Tonight

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Luv10mm 
#1 ·
TONIGHT: Wallaby's in Sandy in what used to be the old quarry; 9228 S Village Shop Drive Sandy, UT 84092 7-9 pm. I'll see you there! Be certain to let the staff know you are with this group and seat yourself in the horseshoe section until it overflows. I will be there with my wife as soon as able after work, and hopefully before seven.

#7 ·
A recent contentious poster seems to have not shown his presence as such it was a very pleasurable and enjoyable gathering of friends and acquaintances without overt conflict!

#9 ·
Thanks to all who showed up and made this an enjoyable dinner/event. The staff was grateful for us and appreciated our behavior as well as our business. I believe there are some individuals with a new like for Wallaby's BBQ. There may have only been 17 of us there but it was an enjoyable event and a great opportunity for us to reacquaint ourselves. Thanks to all who came! :D

#12 ·
Luv10mm said:
It was nice to finally attend one of these, and to meet some of you folks in person. Next time, I'm gonna trade seats with my wife, because I couldn't hear most of the good gun talk stuff over my kids and the restaurant din. Still a nice relaxed dinner though.
It was nice to meet you and your kids. I've met your wife before at the CFP classes. Thanks for joining us. :thumbsup:

#13 ·
Luv10mm said:
It was nice to finally attend one of these, and to meet some of you folks in person. Next time, I'm gonna trade seats with my wife, because I couldn't hear most of the good gun talk stuff over my kids and the restaurant din. Still a nice relaxed dinner though.
Don't worry your wife can tell you all about it later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.