ND at UVU

Guns are often featured in the news media. Here you can post links to such news items and discuss them.

ND at UVU

Postby bagpiper » Thu 27 Apr 2017 1:10 pm

This is not the kind of news we like to see about firearms. UVU student with a permit to carry reached into his backpack to grab something and discharged his gun. No injuries.

As reported on the DesNews.

As a little gallows humor, perhaps the student should have claimed to have been acting in self defense against the usual food court offerings rather than copping to an ND. :o :shock:
bagpiper
Sniper

Re: ND at UVU

Postby Snurd » Thu 27 Apr 2017 1:14 pm

Guessing it was not placed in a good holster. :disgusted: Keep that trigger protected.
Snurd
Posse

Postby D-FIN » Fri 28 Apr 2017 11:54 am

Ya saw this, makes us all look like idiots when a few idiots do stuff like this.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby althor » Mon 01 May 2017 10:27 am

D-FIN wrote:Ya saw this, makes us all look like idiots when a few idiots do stuff like this.

It didn't make me look like an idiot, that is reserved for the student with the AD. Now... if there are idiots that judge a group by one person...
althor
Sharp Shooter

Postby Snurd » Mon 01 May 2017 12:25 pm

althor wrote:
D-FIN wrote:Ya saw this, makes us all look like idiots when a few idiots do stuff like this.

It didn't make me look like an idiot, that is reserved for the student with the AD. Now... if there are idiots that judge a group by one person...

Which there is.

Sent from my iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby D-FIN » Mon 08 May 2017 3:09 pm

Snurd wrote:
althor wrote:

Which there is.

Sent from my iSnurd

Yup most will judge us all by the actions of a few.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Return to Guns in the News