Utah Guns Forum banner

Group Knife Buy - pick Up Call

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  glock fan 
#1 ·
Tomorrow evening (Thursday) I will be meeting Rob to pick up the knives which have been etched. If you live South of Salt Lake we are meeting at 7pm in the Pap Murphy's lot next to the McDonald's in Lehi, just off the freeway. If you have ordered a knife from me you may also meet at the same time and we can get you taken care of at that time. I still plan on mailing finished knives to those who have requested and paid for this service.

For those living in SL and parts North I will be calling and letting you know to come and pick up your finished knives excepting again, those who have paid for deliver via mail.

Thanks to everyone who has made this possible, especially Kevin Jensen who started the ball rolling with his fine comments and pictures, and RC Cooley who has taken the time to etch the logo on these knives for us!

Cinhil

#3 ·
Korben88 said:
SAWWWEEEETTTT<

I can swing by your place Friday. What time is good for you?
Anytime before 5:30pm would be great. Just call so I may have an idea of when you will be here in case I need to run an errand.

#4 ·
Knives are in! I need to go to the store and get some mailer bags for those for whom I need to mail the product however, for those who are going to pick them up just call me to make arrangements to ensure we don't miss each other. They look great, a big thank you to rccooley for etching these for us!

#6 ·
I went to mail knives on Saturday and unfortunately the Post Office was closed at 2pom - heck, even in these times banks have stepped up to opening until at least 3, and with some up until 5pm on Saturdays. Anyhow, I returned today, Monday and mailed everyone their knife who wanted it mailed to them. I was told you should receive these by Wednesday so keep a sharp lookout in your mailboxes for a white padded envelope.

For those who wanted to pick them up I am home for the day so you m ay come by and pick yours up if able. If you want to call just in case I step out that would be good so that I can plan anything which may come up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.