Utah Guns Forum banner

Crusader Broadsword

7K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Crusader Smithy 
#1 ·
Shooters on the Right! Shooters on the Left! Lock and Load one 20 round Magazine.... You may Fire Your Orders when Ready!

Introducing the all new Crusader Broadsword! This AR-10 patterned rifle is built for serious duty. Featuring a custom-milled billet receiver and full-length free-floated rails, this is one rifle to be reckoned with.

Unlike many mass-produced rifles today, the Broadsword is made to order using the best materials and under the tightest of quality control standards. Crusader has spared no expense in bringing this rifle to market.

We're proud to introduce the Broadsword, and know you won't be disappointed. So if you're looking for a serious rifle that hits hard and takes no prisoners, the Broadsword is for you!
•Available with a 16", 18", or 20" barrel
•7.62mm NATO (.308) caliber
•Flip-up front and rear iron sights
•Full-length free-floated rails
•Custom-milled lightweight billet receiver
•Accepts H&K G3 magazines (one included)
•Trigger Finger Standby Pad
•Custom Crusader Armor© Finish
•Fully treated throughout with Slipstream© Weapon Lubricant

See less See more
#5 ·
dukeofdef said:
Do you have a more inclusive spec sheet (i.e. rifling, range report, etc...)? I think $2200 is a pretty fair price compared to similar products on the market. Time to start putting some pennies away... :mrgreen:
We're working on that. We just got the gun together and sourced. I'll be posting all that information on our website so watch for it coming.

#7 ·
dukeofdef said:
Sweet, thanks. I don't know why, but I am getting the feeling that I HAVE to have that weapon!!! I got a fever! And the only thing that can cure it is more AR-10!!! :lol3:
Trust me we both have the fever. I'll get as much data up as quickly as possible.

#11 ·
MichaelD said:
Do the new Magpul PMAG 20-LR magazines work with this rifle?
Which rifle? The 5.56 rifles will take PMAG's just fine. The 7.62 takes G3 mags. The G3 mags are very plentiful, inexpensive, and reliable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.