Adopt a Newbie

Discuss issues regarding open carry.

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby defensor » Tue 31 May 2011 7:55 pm

Oh Ya, forgot to mention I'm in Herriman and out of work still so if someone new is near by and needs some OC company
PM me. I OC/CC- 90%/10%. I very rarely conceal and have not had any issues.
defensor
Novice

Postby Jesse 8 » Wed 02 Nov 2011 9:38 pm

Bumping the thread again but hey, it's a good idea. I'm in west valley, work regular hours weekends off. Not exactly the most experienced OCer on this site but pm me if you want a carry buddy.
The fight will not be the way you want it to be. The fight will be the way it is. You must be flexible enough to adapt. -Unknown

Incoming fire has the right of way
Jesse 8
Expert Marksman

Postby realityrx82 » Wed 28 Dec 2011 2:42 am

I haven't OC'd since I lived in Virginia. I've lived in Salt Lake County since 02/2007 and I have yet to see anyone OC in public. I'd like to hang out with someone in public while I CC and they OC. I want to watch people's reactions and see how you the OC'r respond to the reactions of others.

I live in the Sugar House area of SLC and have very long weekends after working Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights. I also wouldn't mind checking out some other ranges. I've been to GSG&A, Doug's and Impact. I go to Impact mostly because you can rent a lane for $6!

I'm 29 and if you're not homophobic, allergic to liberals and people who aren't religious... shoot me a message (electronically). I'd be happy to join in fighting for our right to OC!

I also wouldn't mind shooting an AR-15 for the first time if anyone could be so kind!
Brigham Young was right, living with Latter-day Saints in zion (Utah) is tough.
realityrx82
Novice

Postby elkfever » Fri 17 Feb 2012 7:54 pm

Hi.ijust registered for this forum today.i wasexci.ted to read everyone's experiences. I just got back from my firsr time. I went to the gas station in grantsville. Ha ha i was scaredto death. Does anyone live out tooele way. I would welcome a trip to walmart and cal ranch
elkfever
Novice

Previous

Return to Open Carry