Utah Guns Forum banner

msnbc poll on guns in public

7K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  ObiRich 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Notice how they word the poll so that expected "yes" answers can be split into two different groups (Yes, the 2nd amd guarantees that; and, Only for self defense), while there is only a single "no" answer. This increases the odds of "No" being the top vote getter.

It is good to see the poll going as it is. I expect it will be pulled soon if the results don't change. It can be very dangerous to let folks know they are not quite the minority as you want to portray them.

Charles

#5 ·
bagpiper said:
Notice how they word the poll so that expected "yes" answers can be split into two different groups (Yes, the 2nd amd guarantees that; and, Only for self defense), while there is only a single "no" answer. This increases the odds of "No" being the top vote getter.

It is good to see the poll going as it is. I expect it will be pulled soon if the results don't change. It can be very dangerous to let folks know they are not quite the minority as you want to portray them.

Charles
Yea, I thought that there being three questions was stupid, too. But, that makes sense.

#6 ·
77% now for the 2nd amendment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 ·
I'm actually surprised they still have it up, since when you combine both possible yes answers, it's well over 90% for. They better watch out or the "Moms" will demand a boycott of them (or will demand that the yes votes be disqualified so they'll have more fake facts to use).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.