Utah Guns Forum banner

This was almost difficult to watch.

7K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  dewittdj 
#1 ·
Watch the video of a man open carrying being what I would call harassed while being filmed by the harasser. HERE!

I didn't realize at first that this was some sort of planned gathering, either way I would have found it hard to not close this guys windpipe :bat: . On another note I personally feel the young man with a firearm performed reasonably well.

#5 ·
I have actually had this happen to me in my favorite supermarket this last May.
I've been trying to write up and condense the story down to a reasonable length once I realized that there were going to be no repercussions from the store management. (I pretty much knew this.)

One sentence version. While shopping where I've been open carrying my 1911 weekly for over 4 years a man came up to me absolutely furious that I had frightened his 89 yo mother because she saw my gun.

I'll try to get the event in a readable form and post it here and a couple of other forums sometime soon.

#6 ·
Sam Fidler said:
Dick Johnson? Did he make up that name or did his parents adequately name him?
Hey, it's better than the name of a guy my last wife used to work with, Richard Stiff. And yes he did go by the name Dick.
I used to grin every time she would mention him and she finally burst out, "Why do you always grin when I mention Dick?"
I responded, "How is he listed in the company phone book?"
She said, "Stiff comma Di.... OH!!!!"

Also I used to with Paul Hunt who named his son Michael. (Who went by Mike)

#7 ·
AlanM said:
Sam Fidler said:
Dick Johnson? Did he make up that name or did his parents adequately name him?
Hey, it's better than the name of a guy my last wife used to work with, Richard Stiff. And yes he did go by the name Dick.
I used to grin every time she would mention him and she finally burst out, "Why do you always grin when I mention Dick?"
I responded, "How is he listed in the company phone book?"
She said, "Stiff comma Di.... OH!!!!"

Also I used to with Paul Hunt who named his son Michael. (Who went by Mike)
Some people should really change their names.

Sent from iSnurd

#8 ·
When I was in the Navy and stationed on a submarine home ported in Charleston, SC (MANY years ago) one of the best liked OB/GYNs used by many of the military wives in the area was Dr. Finger.

The next submarine I was stationed on had a pair of sailors that hung around together. PO1 Knight and PO1 Day. Knight's first name was Major and he was Major Knight III. His father was a US Army officer and was Major Major Knight II.

One more: My initials are ARM. In high school I dated a girl whose initials were LEG.

#9 ·
The video was taken off Youtube by the poster. You can watch a copy of it here. Just be aware that the guy that copied the original video has added a lot of his own commentary.

Beware!!! There is a LOT OF STRONG language and the comments made by this guy are just as bad as the garbage that Rich Johnson is espousing.

#11 ·
dewittdj said:
The video was taken off Youtube by the poster. You can watch a copy of it here. Just be aware that the guy that copied the original video has added a lot of his own commentary.

Beware!!! There is a LOT OF STRONG language and the comments made by this guy are just as bad as the garbage that Rich Johnson is espousing.

Are the comment Pro Dick or anti Dick?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.