Time for a new Ladies thread....picture time!!

This is where the ladies can get together to discuss carry/self-defense issues amongst themselves. Men, please limit your posting in this forum to keep it to the topics of concern to the women. We don't want the men to take over this forum.
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is mainly for the women. However, men are allowed to respond to the topics of concern to the women, but don't take over this forum. Posts by men may be removed at the discretion of the UCC moderators.

Re: Time for a new Ladies thread....picture time!!

Postby sarahbn » Tue 12 May 2015 9:35 am

I don't do off-body carry. I've done it before. It feels weird. If you want to be in control of your weapon, you can't treat your purse the way you usually treat it. Men might not notice, but women will notice that you're not putting down your purse.

I usually appendix carry my LCP, IWB cross-draw at about 10:30. If I don't have a waistband that will support my gun belt, i.e. if I'm in my interview suit or slacks/skirt, I carry in a belly band and it's under my right elbow. I have a Flashbang but it doesn't work well for me because it keeps popping out when I move, and I move a lot. Occasionally, if I am wearing the right pants, I use my ankle holster.
Antes Morrer Livres Que Em Paz Sujeitos
sarahbn
Expert Marksman

Previous

Return to Ladies Only