This is where the ladies can get together to discuss carry/self-defense issues amongst themselves. Men, please limit your posting in this forum to keep it to the topics of concern to the women. We don't want the men to take over this forum.
Forum rules
NOTICE: This forum is mainly for the women. However, men are allowed to respond to the topics of concern to the women, but don't take over this forum. Posts by men may be removed at the discretion of the UCC moderators.

Re: 1911

Postby Annie » Thu 28 Oct 2010 6:41 am

When and where is the next ladies shoot? are there any events in cache valley?
Annie
Marksman

Postby The Armed Female » Thu 28 Oct 2010 8:15 am

I run the ladies shoots in Kaysville at Wasatch Shooters Range. The next one is Sat Nov 27 10am. I realize this is not in your neighborhood but it is in mine and the range has been great to work with.

Annie wrote: are there any events in cache valle

There can be if you set them up! :wink: I would help you out.

I did not mean to hijack your thread. If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me.
“Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed often and for the same reason.”
― Mark Twain

For ladies training information visit us at www.thearmedfemale.com
The Armed Female
Posse

Postby bltdonahue » Thu 28 Oct 2010 8:28 am

Annie wrote:sorry for not responding sooner. Give me just a little time to check prices so I can make you a good offer

I'll even offer you the wonderful "try before you buy" plan :D BYOA, of course...

Edit: BYOFA (bring your own factory ammo)
The world would be much better off if stupidity caused infertility.
bltdonahue
Sniper

Previous

Return to Ladies Only