Berrys

This is an area to discuss reloading and other general ammunition topics. Neither UCC nor its staff assume any liability for any injury or equipment damage that may result from the use of any load data or methods that may be posted here. It is the responsibility of anyone using this information to verify that the information is accurate, safe and appropriate for the proposed usage.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Neither UCC nor its staff assume any liability for any injury or equipment damage that may result from the use of any load data or methods that may be posted here. It is the responsibility of anyone using this information to verify that the information is accurate, safe and appropriate for the proposed usage.

Re: Berrys

Postby Creek » Tue 01 Apr 2014 4:14 am

I finally was able to pull these bullets 17 total. They measured .357. After pulling, I loaded them back up without resizing, just dumped the powder in using the powder thrower, then pressed in a new bullet, which went in just like its supposed to, except four casings were damaged and I threw them away. It was so close to fitting, all the bullets only the copper plating was damaged, the lead was fine. I will call Berrys today. I've shot about 150 of these bullets now, they work great
Instructor:
NRA Basic Pistol
NRA Refuse To Be a Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Utah CFP
NRA Personal Protection In The home
NRA Personal Protection Outside The Home
Creek
Marksman

Postby D-FIN » Tue 01 Apr 2014 12:03 pm

I've only loaded about 250 of the 1000 berry I bought but so far I have not seen a similar issue with mine.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby forgotenpast » Sun 06 Apr 2014 8:35 pm

i have loaded upwards of 5000 berry for my .40, i ran into 1 round which was slightly small.... but in that box there were 251 instead of 250 (go figure)
forgotenpast
Novice

Previous

Return to The Ammo Bench