Shotshell Powder

This is an area to discuss reloading and other general ammunition topics. Neither UCC nor its staff assume any liability for any injury or equipment damage that may result from the use of any load data or methods that may be posted here. It is the responsibility of anyone using this information to verify that the information is accurate, safe and appropriate for the proposed usage.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Neither UCC nor its staff assume any liability for any injury or equipment damage that may result from the use of any load data or methods that may be posted here. It is the responsibility of anyone using this information to verify that the information is accurate, safe and appropriate for the proposed usage.

Shotshell Powder

Postby Brimstone » Thu 24 Apr 2014 10:56 am

I am not very hopeful, but has anyone seen anyone with stock on shotshell powder? (Red Dot, Clay Dot, American Select, Promo, etc.)
Brimstone
Marksman

Re: Shotshell Powder

Postby muddy » Thu 24 Apr 2014 11:09 am

Ya right, fat chance. Been watching Gunbot for a week and nothing has come up.
muddy
Marksman

Postby Brimstone » Sat 14 Jun 2014 8:57 pm

The first powder I have seen in a long time around here was today at Gunnies thanks to a tip from another forum member. To my surprise, Gunnies had 8lb jugs of Red Dot for $185 each. I am a believer in a Capitalism, but when a store puts ridiculous prices out like that I am inclined to never shop there again. They should take reactions like that into account when they try and take advantage of a situation to make a few extra bucks.
Brimstone
Marksman

Postby MarshallDodge » Mon 16 Jun 2014 9:38 am

I think I have some Red Dot if you need some. It is older, in the cardboard container, but has been sealed and kept in a cool place. I know I have some Winchester Super Target if that will work for you.

If you would like some then send me a PM and maybe we can work a trade, etc.
Kirk
-Seconds count, misses don't-
"The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck
MarshallDodge
Sniper

Postby D-FIN » Mon 16 Jun 2014 12:07 pm

What would be considered a good price for an 8lb jug of powder? I am new enough not to have seen pre SH prices.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby FrankenHollow » Mon 16 Jun 2014 12:26 pm

Right now, you'll be lucky to find something pounder. -If you can find it at all.
2 years have found it for good price than I'd time.
I need a new signature. This one sucks.
FrankenHollow
Sniper

Return to The Ammo Bench