Want a free Lee #19 priming shell holder?

This is an area to discuss reloading and other general ammunition topics. Neither UCC nor its staff assume any liability for any injury or equipment damage that may result from the use of any load data or methods that may be posted here. It is the responsibility of anyone using this information to verify that the information is accurate, safe and appropriate for the proposed usage.
Forum rules
NOTICE: Neither UCC nor its staff assume any liability for any injury or equipment damage that may result from the use of any load data or methods that may be posted here. It is the responsibility of anyone using this information to verify that the information is accurate, safe and appropriate for the proposed usage.

Want a free Lee #19 priming shell holder?

Postby climbskirun » Tue 03 Nov 2015 3:56 pm

SKU 90023
Ordered it by mistake and didn't realize it was the wrong part until I opened it. Free to one of you wonderful people, just meet me somewhere convenient in SLC. I want nothing in return, just pay it forward, and please don't take it if you don't actually need it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
climbskirun
Novice

Re: Want a free Lee #19 priming shell holder?

Postby D-FIN » Wed 04 Nov 2015 1:08 pm

which does the #19 hold. 9mm? Could not hurt to have an extra but I realized that I don't use the lee hand primer and think that is all it fits.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Return to The Ammo Bench