Do you know of Tomi?

This is a place you can feel free to talk about just about any thing you want. As long as it is family-rated of course.

Do you know of Tomi?

Postby AlanM » Wed 08 Feb 2017 2:30 pm

I've always been a fan of Ann Coulter but this week I became aware of a young lady the age of my youngest daughter that I'm putting above Ann on my list of favorite media people.

That person is Tomi Lahren.

Watch the video in this:Tomi blasts U.C. Berkeley rioters who use chaos and anarchy to battle free speech and values
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
AlanM
Sharp Shooter

Re: Do you know of Tomi?

Postby D-FIN » Wed 08 Feb 2017 3:59 pm

:thumbup:
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby Cinhil » Wed 08 Feb 2017 8:51 pm

AlanM wrote:I've always been a fan of Ann Coulter but this week I became aware of a young lady the age of my youngest daughter that I'm putting above Ann on my list of favorite media people.

That person is Tomi Lahren.

Watch the video in this:Tomi blasts U.C. Berkeley rioters who use chaos and anarchy to battle free speech and values

I have been a fan of hers for quite some time. She is always on mark and doesn't give the left a break as she destroys their arguments with solid reason. She is very intelligent and beautiful to boot!
:thumbup:
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
Cinhil
Sniper

Postby AlanM » Thu 09 Feb 2017 1:40 am

Here's her channel of the Blaze site: http://www.theblaze.com/tomi
The videos are refreshing to say the least.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
AlanM
Sharp Shooter

Postby gravedancer » Thu 09 Feb 2017 10:26 am

The problem with the left is that they seem to believe that "Freedom of speech" really means "Freedom to say you agree with them". They aren't nearly so fond of speech (or any other constitutionally protected right) when the position being put forth is in opposition to their own.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you leave behind is a lot of noisy baggage."
gravedancer
Sniper

Return to Chit Chat