Kudos to USA TAC

This is a place you can feel free to talk about just about any thing you want. As long as it is family-rated of course.

Kudos to USA TAC

Postby Snurd » Thu 19 Jan 2017 6:56 pm

On Christmas I ordered some parts for the newly acquired CZ Scorpion from USA TAC. To be specific, it was a set of replacement safety levers for it. The stock safety levers are horrible, and why they haven't changed them is beyond me.

Anyway, I was notified that they were shipping on Dec. 28th. They were leaving California on Dec. 30th. A week goes by and nothing arrives. Two weeks goes by and nothing arrives. I had been checking the tracking number daily in anticipation. Somehow the package evaporated, was directed to go to Pluto, or dug a hole for itself and jumped in. Who this heck knows.

I contacted the USPS and asked what happened. I received a message back that basically said, well that sucks. Have a nice day. If you want us to try and find it, you'll have to give us a bunch of information, and we'll see what happens. You'll notice that's not in quotes, since that's not exactly what was said, but that was the gist I got out of it. I replied asking why I should do any leg work since they were paid to do a job and failed to do it. They should the party to head this up. No response. Thanks USPS. Way to go.

I contacted USA TAC, just to let them know that the package was lost and that I never received it. I let them know that I knew it wasn't their fault. I gave the tracking and order info. A day or so later, Joe from USA TAC calls and says they are shipping a new set via Priority Mail and should be here by Friday or Saturday. That's tomorrow or the next day. :dancing:

This is something that I wasn't expecting at all, and didn't ask them to do. They are sending me new parts on their own dime. :thumbsup:

I let them know they if somehow the other set finds a way to transport itself to my house, I'll ship them back.

I would be happy to do business with them again. Great customer service, even when something isn't their fault.

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Re: Kudos to USA TAC

Postby jfwright1955 » Fri 20 Jan 2017 7:25 am

Thanks for sharing that, Snurd. Good to know of places that stand behind their service and are willing to go above and beyond to make things right, even when it's not their fault. :thumbsup:

Maybe your replacement safety lever will sling-shot its way around Pluto and arrive back here on earth in time for little Snurdly to install it on his laser-firing Scorpion. :lol:

Of course, if the vote had gone the other way that may have read a "smart-Scorpion" water expresser (can't call it a gun or firearm) with a restrictor plate to regulate it to no more than 1 PSI of pressure and no continuous burst mode so it wouldn't get anyone wet as that would've likely become a federal offense.
:ROFL:
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Fri 20 Jan 2017 4:57 pm

And they made it. :dancing:

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby morcey2 » Fri 20 Jan 2017 11:24 pm

Snurd wrote:And they made it. :dancing:

Sent from iSnurd

I didn't know that Apex made wireless ear buds for the new I-Phone. You learn something new every day. :dancing: :grinningjester:
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor.
NRA Certified Muzzleloading Rifle Instructor
NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
Purveyor of bad jokes.
morcey2
Expert Marksman

Postby Snurd » Fri 20 Jan 2017 11:38 pm

morcey2 wrote:
I didn't know that Apex made wireless ear buds for the new I-Phone. You learn something new every day. :dancing: :grinningjester:

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. :nilly:
Snurd
Posse

Postby jfwright1955 » Sat 21 Jan 2017 2:08 pm

Sent from iSnurd

You'll have to take a picture of the old by the new as a point of reference.

Maybe even with you by the side doing a happy dance in person? :lol:
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Sat 21 Jan 2017 2:41 pm

jfwright1955 wrote:
Sent from iSnurd

You'll have to take a picture of the old by the new as a point of reference.

Maybe even with you by the side doing a happy dance in person? :lol:

I'll have to whip out the selfie stick, but I might be able to pull that off.

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby morcey2 » Sat 21 Jan 2017 5:14 pm

Snurd wrote:I'll have to whip out the selfie stick, but I might be able to pull that off.

Easy there cowboy, this is supposed to be a family-friendly forum.... :shock: :dancing:
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Certified Shotgun Instructor
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor.
NRA Certified Muzzleloading Rifle Instructor
NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
Purveyor of bad jokes.
morcey2
Expert Marksman

Postby Snurd » Sat 21 Jan 2017 5:42 pm

morcey2 wrote:
Snurd wrote:I'll have to whip out the selfie stick, but I might be able to pull that off.

Easy there cowboy, this is supposed to be a family-friendly forum.... :shock: :dancing:

The new owners haven't confirmed that. :lol2:

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby Snurd » Sat 21 Jan 2017 8:23 pm

New thread about safety lever install here:

Linkypants
Snurd
Posse

Postby Doctor Jenks » Fri 17 Feb 2017 12:07 pm

Stop it Snurdly. Just stop it. I don't want to hear about the scorpion anymore. I don't want to have to buy one. I don't!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
M&P 40 Pro
Doctor Jenks
Sharp Shooter

Postby Snurd » Fri 17 Feb 2017 12:40 pm

Doctor Jenks wrote:Stop it Snurdly. Just stop it. I don't want to hear about the scorpion anymore. I don't want to have to buy one. I don't!

Scorpion. Scorpion. Scorpion. Scorpion.
Oh, that reminds me. For Valentine's, Mrs. Snurd bought me a fixed barrel spacer for the Osprey. :dancing: More quiet shooting in the future.

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby Doctor Jenks » Fri 17 Feb 2017 1:08 pm

Nice! Maybe we should meet up. Osprey and Octane scorpion shootout.

M&P 40 Pro
Doctor Jenks
Sharp Shooter

Postby Snurd » Fri 17 Feb 2017 2:34 pm

Doctor Jenks wrote:Nice! Maybe we should meet up. Osprey and Octane scorpion shootout.

Are you tempting me?
Snurd
Posse

Return to Chit Chat