Fantasy Football 2017

This is a place you can feel free to talk about just about any thing you want. As long as it is family-rated of course.

Fantasy Football 2017

Postby gravedancer » Tue 16 May 2017 3:03 pm

For anyone who might still be lurking around here, a fantasy football league is being set up for Utah carriers. Anyone here is welcome to join. The information for joining is as follows:

Link: http://games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?le ... eKey=7fc14
Password: Defensive2017

The league will have a live (online) draft Aug 31st at 8pm mountain. If the league is not filled up 2 weeks prior to that (so Aug 17th), I will open it up to the public to fill out any unclaimed team slots. I MAY look at putting a real life get together for the time of the draft, so we could gather together and do the draft in person. Well see if I have time to organize that or not, given that I'll be moving around this time.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you leave behind is a lot of noisy baggage."
gravedancer
Sniper

Re: Fantasy Football 2017

Postby Cinhil » Wed 17 May 2017 9:06 pm

I tried to log in and join but am having difficulty, could you send me an email invite? That may work out best for me - Thanks!
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
Cinhil
Sniper

Postby gravedancer » Thu 25 May 2017 3:54 pm

Pm me the email address you want the invite at and ill do it when i get home from hiking
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you leave behind is a lot of noisy baggage."
gravedancer
Sniper

Postby Cinhil » Thu 25 May 2017 9:37 pm

I was able to get on, sorry I thought I'd posted that I did.
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
Cinhil
Sniper

Return to Chit Chat