Front sight, 550 for FMK 9mm and 2 lifetime memberships.

This is a place you can feel free to talk about just about any thing you want. As long as it is family-rated of course.

Front sight, 550 for FMK 9mm and 2 lifetime memberships.

Postby Snowman » Wed 30 May 2012 12:36 pm

I get the scammy looking email promos from front sight in my email. And that's the latest deal. 2 lifetime memberships, and a "special edition" FMK 9mm. For 550 dollars. The FMKs sell for about 350, so, you're out 200 dollars for two lifetime memberships. Not bad... Still seems scammy, and makes it look like they're going out of business soon. What do y'all thnk? Anybody want to go halvesies? Haha.
Springfield 1911 black loaded target. 460 Rowland.
M&P 40 Pro.
RSO.
To be voluntarily disarmed is to rely on the honor of the dishonorable.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Snowman
Sniper

Re: Front sight, 550 for FMK 9mm and 2 lifetime memberships.

Postby rhinokrk » Fri 01 Jun 2012 12:40 am

Snowman wrote:I get the scammy looking email promos from front sight in my email. And that's the latest deal. 2 lifetime memberships, and a "special edition" FMK 9mm. For 550 dollars. The FMKs sell for about 350, so, you're out 200 dollars for two lifetime memberships. Not bad... Still seems scammy, and makes it look like they're going out of business soon. What do y'all thnk? Anybody want to go halvesies? Haha.

Front Sight does have some sleazy-ish advertising, but people who have went seem to be generally impressed. I've thought about buying a $100 certificate for the 4 day pistol class (EBAY), but the better half would want to go to Vegas at the same time. Which would mean a hotel in Vegas (40 min away from Henderson) and shoe shopping/spa treatments would make it more expensive than Thunder Ranch.
I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
~Jack Handy
GET THE UN OUT OF THE US
GET THE US OUT OF THE UN
rhinokrk
Novice

Postby Korben88 » Fri 01 Jun 2012 1:19 am

Snowman wrote:I get the scammy looking email promos from front sight in my email. And that's the latest deal. 2 lifetime memberships, and a "special edition" FMK 9mm. For 550 dollars. The FMKs sell for about 350, so, you're out 200 dollars for two lifetime memberships. Not bad... Still seems scammy, and makes it look like they're going out of business soon. What do y'all thnk? Anybody want to go halvesies? Haha.

Which half of the pistol do you want?

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Tapatalk 2 (which means I probably should be working)
Utah CFP instructor ~ NRA Pistol Instructor ~ NRA Rifle Instructor

http://www.aegisfirearmsinstruction.com
http://www.facebook.com/aegisfirearmsinstruction
Korben88
Sniper

Postby Snowman » Fri 01 Jun 2012 9:12 am

Korben88 wrote:

Which half of the pistol do you want?

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Tapatalk 2 (which means I probably should be working)

The left half.

You can have it, just buy my half of it from me for 175. :thumbsup:
Springfield 1911 black loaded target. 460 Rowland.
M&P 40 Pro.
RSO.
To be voluntarily disarmed is to rely on the honor of the dishonorable.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Snowman
Sniper

Postby jobot » Fri 01 Jun 2012 7:40 pm

Does anybody around here have an fmk? I think that i am interested in one, I like that it is basicly a glock with a dao trigger.
jobot
Marksman

Return to Chit Chat