Utah Guns Forum banner

Are You Ready For Some Football? 2014 UCC FFB is now open.

8K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  gravedancer 
#1 ·
The UCC Fantasy Football league is now open.
Those of you who are retuning please log into the league page and check in.

If anyone would like to join, it is an open league, all are welcome.
It is a non keeper league, and the draft order is randomized every season to give all particpants an equal chance at the title.
If you would like to join pm me your email address and I will send an invite.
The league page can be found here
and the league settings here

The league will be closed on Aug 20th at 11:59 Mt so if you would like to play let me know before then.

P.S. this year there will be a prize to the league champ....

Prize TBD, but I'm betting it will be something we can all use.

#3 ·
Reactivated before heading to bed this morning. Looking forward to another exciting season!

#5 ·
no buyin photo, but that's not a bad idea LOL.

Some people from last season have not checked in, If you have not done so you have till the 20th to do so or you will be removed. Also if anyone else would like to join pm me your email and I'll send an invite.

#6 ·
Logged into my email this morning and had your message so I returned to ESPN and posted a second acceptance. I am ready for some Football!

#8 ·
Uinta Firearms said:
College or pro?

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." -Norman Schwarzkopf
Pro Football, of course. :D

#11 ·
gravedancer said:
Looking forward to a return to the top after last years season ending collapse
Last season was fun, I was nearly at, or at the bottom until about mid season and then I started doing well. I came close to upsetting the eventual champion, it was definitely an exciting nail biting season. I look forward to more of the same this season, of course though, I hope to be the champion again. We'll see how it all turns out. Most importantly, let's all have fun!

#14 ·
yep, still drafting tomorrow at 8 est 6 our time.

Looks like it's gonna be a small league this season. I only count 7
6 of us returning plus photocell is the newbie.

Since there is an odd number that means that there will be someone on bye each week.
I set the schedule to run 14 weeks. We will play each other twice and have 2 byes.

The 4 teams with the best record will advance to the playoffs.
In case of a tie, best head to head followed by most points scored will break the tie. In the unlikely event that both teams score the same amount of point dueling pistols at 50 paces a coin flip will settle things.

Week 15 will be the semi finals with the winers facing off in the championship game week 16.

#16 ·
I set my line up possibilities for the draft on Friday evening knowing I may not be able to return home in time to be there for "Live Draft." this turned out well and I believe I have received on of the strongest teams I ave ever ad at start of season. I wish all well and will see you on the grid iron.

#17 ·
Cinhil said:
I set my line up possibilities for the draft on Friday evening knowing I may not be able to return home in time to be there for "Live Draft." this turned out well and I believe I have received on of the strongest teams I ave ever ad at start of season. I wish all well and will see you on the grid iron.
Small league has that effect. Lots more good players to go around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.