Utah Guns Forum banner

Terrible KSL Classifieds

84K views 665 replies 123 participants last post by  Snurd 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Okay, so I thought it would be funny to post some of the KSL ads that are pretty bad (mostly firearms related). I follow a lot of these so, I DO get a little nit-picky, but here it goes.

NOTE: If you can do a screenshot and upload the picture of the ad that would be best as ads do expire and items sell. Also, please omit any contact info in the photo (just crop it out) Thanks!

40mm Springfield XD Tactical

40mmXD.jpg

So, this guy is selling a totally new concept of the handgun, one that shoots 40mm rounds (or 4cm in diameter, roughly 1.57 inches) in diameter!!! Whoa!!! Gimme one of those!

Also, anyone else note where that index finger is?

And wait, isn't that the service 4" model, NOT the 5" Tactical model???

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very funny. I just saw this too. I clicked the image just so I could verify that the moron actually had his finger on the trigger.

As I shook my head I thought to myself, "I wouldn't buy a gun from that doofus even if I REALLY wanted the XD".

I almost sent him an e-mail to raz him a little.

#4 ·
Not only does he have his index on the trigger but his thumb is sticking straight up behind the slide. If that thing went off he would have a bad day. :crying:

#5 ·
moyler said:
As I shook my head I thought to myself, "I wouldn't buy a gun from that doofus even if I REALLY wanted the XD".
I have a different opinion. Will someone please buy this thing to get it out of the hands of this doofus!

#8 ·
Sgt. Good job at blocking out the name and phone. But, "Sara" put her info right in the description. So it realy only helped if you cant read. :D

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
  1. She has her finger on the trigger of the revolver, breaking one of the safety rules.[/*]
  2. I don't believe that the revolver is an S&W model 640. It looks more like an S&W model 64.[/*]
  3. Interesting spelling: "38 specail"[/*]

Oh, and gotta love the baby on one hip and the guns in the other hand. That would be pretty funny, but not when you take into account that she's not observing the basic safety rules.

Here's a bigger picture to see better.
ksl_funny_ad.jpg

Attachments

#22 ·
#23 ·
moyler said:
Does no one think to themselves, "Hey self, maybe I oughta get me a gun safety course to go along with this here gun"?

Really?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad ... =185&lpid=

ETA: This seems to be a theme among XD owners. Interesting.
Oh snap! :D Seems there are a fair amount of people out there that don't have a clue when it comes to safety. I have said this before, but I was at the Holladay Gun Club a couple years back, called "clear" to make sure people put their guns down and weren't shooting. Everyone had their guns down, and my buddy and I went downrange to set up some targets. We were down on the 50 yard range when someone started shooting. My buddy and I were puzzled at first, trying to figure out if we heard what we had heard. Then it was confirmed. He shot again while we were downrange. I started yelling for him to stop shooting. He did so. I then had a conversation with him about making sure nobody was out there when he picked up his gun and started shooting. I kept my composure and didn't get in his face. Just wanted to make sure he would never do that again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.