Howdy all from UT

Please introduce yourself and give us a chance to welcome you to our community.
Forum rules
The purpose of this sub-forum is for new members to introduce themselves and for other forum members to welcome them to UCC. This is not, however, a sub-forum for boosting your post count by going back and posting to all the old introduction threads. If the introduction thread is more than a week old, please refrain from posting to it.

Howdy all from UT

Postby ShooterScott » Wed 04 Jan 2017 3:03 pm

Hi all, was hoping to add some value to the site, as little as that might be :-) long time lurker and decided to make an account.
Long time worker at Walmart, and long time gun lover. I also write some blog things Blogger
ShooterScott
Novice

Re: Howdy all from UT

Postby Snurd » Sun 05 Feb 2017 11:05 pm

It seems like some of these posts hide for a while, then pop up. I just saw this. :welcome: from SLC! :D
Snurd
Posse

Postby jfwright1955 » Mon 06 Feb 2017 6:23 am

Welcome from Farmington and to the UCC forum! Didn't mean to ignore your introduction for so lone, especially since you posted it early January. As Snurd said, sometimes posts just all of a sudden appear out of nowhere after being invisible for so long. :dunno:
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955
Sniper

Postby Bill801 » Mon 06 Feb 2017 8:18 am

Welcome from Clearfield!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got." ~Unkown
Bill801
Novice

Postby Wrangler_dave9 » Mon 06 Feb 2017 3:47 pm

Welcome from STG!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Just another day in paradise.
Wrangler_dave9
Marksman

Return to Introduce Yourself