Utah Guns Forum banner

Hello World

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  blackpowder 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is blackpowder and I'm a gunaholic. I'm also a bit of a klutz when it comes to typing, so my user name has a typo. I'm going to try to change it if I can.

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome aboard, BlackPowder!!! Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. Enjoy!!!
:welcome:

Note: I don't think we have any recovering gunaholics here. I think that we're all still blissfully in denial!!! :wink:

img_banner-main.png

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... d=XI028543

Attachments

#3 ·
Welcome from Farmington, matey, and to the UCC forum. Blackpowder be your name.

#4 ·
Welcome to our little slice of gunoholics unanimous. You won't find a nicer bunch of nuts to hang out with than these guys and gals.

Oh and just think, a real typo and you could have the name black power. So count your blessings and enjoy the forum!

Mel

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.