Utah Guns Forum banner

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Moebetter 
#1 ·
Hello everyone I'm in NY State and recently applied for my non resident permit. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this forum since this will be my first concealed carry permit.

#2 ·
Welcome from Farmington, Utah and to the UCC forum!

If you haven't already done so I'd suggest becoming very familiar with the state laws for the state you live in and those you intend to visit regarding carrying a non-resident permit so you're intimately familiar with the laws. A good app that's worth the 99 cents, assuming it's not gone up, is Legal Heat Phone App. I'd also suggest seeking training to become proficient with your firearm while helping develop muscle memory and confidence.

#6 ·
Welcome aboard, MoeBetter!!! Utah Concealed Carry is a great place to learn about all things gun-related, open carry, concealed carry, debate current gun issues, engage in rhetoric, general topics or general nonsense (though others will be quick to point it out), or just browse the topics and learn by observing. There is a wealth of information and a lot of training offered through certified instructors and/or links to reputable training groups. Enjoy!!!
:welcome:

Join the NRA or renew your membership online and save $10.00
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... d=XI028543

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.