2017 Firearm Training Opportunities! RWPDS

Learn of places to obtain training. Carrying concealed is not enough. You must know how to use it. Ask questions about strategy and the best way to handle situations. CFP Instructors: Please feel free to post your contact information here so people can sign up for your courses.

2017 Firearm Training Opportunities! RWPDS

Postby moyler » Sun 29 Jan 2017 11:36 am

It may not feel like it yet, but the 2017 training season is right around the corner!

Regardless of your current skill level there is always a need to maintain our skill sets, add to them, and to improve! Check out the 2017 schedule and lets have some fun on the range! http://www.realworldpds.com/Class-Information.html
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -Thomas Jefferson

http://www.realworldpds.com/
Suarez International Staff Instructor
www.suarezinternational.com
Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor
NRA Pistol, PPIH Instructor, RSO
moyler
Sniper

Re: 2017 Firearm Training Opportunities! RWPDS

Postby jfwright1955 » Sun 29 Jan 2017 12:11 pm

You know the routine. You have my credit card information so just sign me up for all of them. :thumbsup:
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955
Sniper

Postby D-FIN » Thu 02 Feb 2017 7:14 pm

jfwright1955 wrote:You know the routine. You have my credit card information so just sign me up for all of them. :thumbsup:

Sign me up to. jfwright1955 said to use his card for me as well because he is such a great guy.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby Aad Geordie » Thu 02 Feb 2017 9:44 pm

Yeah--I heard him say that. It's true...
:lol2:
Aad Geordie
Marksman

Postby punchking » Wed 05 Apr 2017 1:46 pm

The weather person is telling me that it is going to be some cold and rainy training on Saturday. I am looking forward to it none the less.
punchking
Novice

Return to Training Center