Utah Guns Forum banner

New NRA Inst./RSO Logo

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  JoeRandall 
#1 ·
I was browsing instructors.org and seen these "what I believe to be" new logos. Has anyone else seen these till now? I would have thought it would be in some kinda email from the NRA.

See less See more
#4 ·
#5 ·
What you are seeing here: http://training.nra.org/instructors/training-emblem-downloads.aspx are "training emblems."

They differ from training logos.

Instructor, counselor, coach are rectangular, safety is triangular.

I'm not impressed with the art work. Looks a lot like art deco.

The patches remain the same and I haven't seen any of the emblems offered in an embroidered form on any of the materials website.

The patches have been in circulation so long and are so readily recognizable that I have to wonder why they decided to come up with this new style unless it is to reduce the resolution necessary to include them on flyers and business cards.

I won't be using any of them.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
D-FIN said:
I kinda like em but I'm not all that familiar with the original logos to have become attached.
These are the logos I'm familiar with. They still have the decals and other items that instructors and RSO's can buy with these logos on them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402023292.696999.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402023300.139254.jpg

Sent from iSnurd

Attachments

#8 ·
Now that I have posted this I have seen it in a NRA training email I received today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.