Canik TP9SF

Write reviews about the weapons you own. If a person has already written a review, add your own observations. This is an opportunity to help others in their buying decisions.

Re: Canik TP9SF

Postby gravedancer » Mon 13 Feb 2017 10:48 am

althor wrote:I'm no fan of the way things are going on this forum, but to be fair, you don't have any first amendment rights to post here.

Correct. 1st amendment rights don't apply when you are talking about posts on a commercial forum (which is what UCC is now). That would be like saying freedom of association gave you the right to hold a gathering in my living room without my consent.

What we do have the right to do is move elsewhere, as a community, and most of the active participants here have now done that.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you leave behind is a lot of noisy baggage."
gravedancer
Sniper

Postby sypher » Mon 13 Feb 2017 1:28 pm

Not to change the subject, but can you say thread hijack!
:thijack: :thijack:
Brian

NRA RSO
sypher
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Mon 13 Feb 2017 2:41 pm

sypher wrote:Not to change the subject, but can you say thread hijack!
:thijack: :thijack:

I'm not sure I can say that. Sorry. :P
Snurd
Posse

Postby althor » Mon 13 Feb 2017 4:32 pm

gravedancer wrote:
althor wrote:I'm no fan of the way things are going on this forum, but to be fair, you don't have any first amendment rights to post here.

Correct. 1st amendment rights don't apply when you are talking about posts on a commercial forum (which is what UCC is now). That would be like saying freedom of association gave you the right to hold a gathering in my living room without my consent.

What we do have the right to do is move elsewhere, as a community, and most of the active participants here have now done that.

Well... what happened to the 'elsewhere'? It seems to have disappeared, unless I'm doing something wrong.
althor
Sharp Shooter

Postby Cinhil » Tue 14 Feb 2017 5:35 am

What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
Cinhil
Sniper

Postby D-FIN » Wed 15 Feb 2017 3:59 pm

Cinhil wrote:Go here Althor; http://utahconcealedcarry.com/

You can no longer link the other site it not allowed.
You can't win the sheep over to your side if your always showing them your fangs.

NRA RSO
D-FIN
Sniper

Postby JoeSparky » Wed 15 Feb 2017 4:36 pm

Interwebz

Utah Defensive Carry (dot) com

Take out the spaces and you will get to a good site!
JoeSparky
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NAGR Member
UCC
OCDO

Remember IANAL
Praying that OUR Country can be returned to it's greatness and to it's CONSTITUTION!
JoeSparky
Sniper

Postby gravedancer » Wed 15 Feb 2017 7:28 pm

althor wrote:
gravedancer wrote:

Well... what happened to the 'elsewhere'? It seems to have disappeared, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Its still there.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you leave behind is a lot of noisy baggage."
gravedancer
Sniper

Postby m&p40 » Thu 09 Mar 2017 10:44 am

HAHA back to the topic at hand... I just ordered me a Canik TP9SFx!

http://www.canikarms.com/series/tp-series/tp9-sfx
m&p40
Marksman

Previous

Return to Firearms Reviews