Utah Guns Forum banner

Canik TP9SF

12K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  m&p40 
#1 ·
Had anyone wait like of these? They look great on paper, and you tube reviews seem favorable as well. Does anyone have experience with them that wants to share?

#2 ·
#4 ·
m&p40 said:
:D Yeah, everyone seems to think it's a good gun.... I ask thinking of getting one because I need a full size 9mm
Looking forward to reading your review and seeing some pictures. :thumbsup:

Won't your M&P feel a little jealous seeing another brand in your collection? :raisedbrow:

#8 ·
#10 ·
Snurd said:
MichaelD said:
Thread over on Pistol-Forum.com about the Canik:
Look for posts from HCM, modrecoil, Kirk and Tamara near the end of the thread.
FYI, the new admin says he's willing to ban people who link to other forums.

Sent from iSnurd
Go for it, I say.

#11 ·
Snurd said:
MichaelD said:

Sent from iSnurd
Jeesh! Does that mean they will also ban if we provide links to newspaper stories or anything else? They sure do not care about 1st amendment rights, let alone second amendment rights. How idiotic and asinine.

#12 ·
Cinhil said:
Snurd said:
MichaelD said:

Sent from iSnurd
Jeesh! Does that mean they will also ban if we provide links to newspaper stories or anything else? They sure do not carre about 1st amendment rights, let alone second amendment rights. How idionic and asinine.
I think its more about links to other sites which may be construed as being in competition with this one.

#13 ·
If that is the case gravedancer, then we would never be able to reference USConcealedcarry,com, Missouri concealed carry, or any other carry site or pseudo site which would have any worthwhile and relevant information for anyone in the carry community - that stance is just plain idiotic and anti gun to me.

#14 ·
Cinhil said:
If that is the case gravedancer, then we would never be able to reference USConcealedcarry,com, Missouri concealed carry, or any other carry site or pseudo site which would av any worthwhile and relevant information for anyone in the carry community - that stance is just plain idiotic and anti gun to me.
And that is why UCC is dying a slow and painful death. It's really heartbreaking to see a site that was once a thriving community now under such duress because of things like this and the new "vision" -- whatever that is -- for this site. Time to move on, I'm afraid...

#15 ·
Cinhil said:
Snurd said:
MichaelD said:

Sent from iSnurd
Jeesh! Does that mean they will also ban if we provide links to newspaper stories or anything else? They sure do not care about 1st amendment rights, let alone second amendment rights. How idiotic and asinine.
I'm no fan of the way things are going on this forum, but to be fair, you don't have any first amendment rights to post here.

#16 ·
althor said:
I'm no fan of the way things are going on this forum, but to be fair, you don't have any first amendment rights to post here.
Correct. 1st amendment rights don't apply when you are talking about posts on a commercial forum (which is what UCC is now). That would be like saying freedom of association gave you the right to hold a gathering in my living room without my consent.

What we do have the right to do is move elsewhere, as a community, and most of the active participants here have now done that.

#19 ·
gravedancer said:
althor said:
Correct. 1st amendment rights don't apply when you are talking about posts on a commercial forum (which is what UCC is now). That would be like saying freedom of association gave you the right to hold a gathering in my living room without my consent.

What we do have the right to do is move elsewhere, as a community, and most of the active participants here have now done that.
Well... what happened to the 'elsewhere'? It seems to have disappeared, unless I'm doing something wrong.

#23 ·
althor said:
gravedancer said:
althor said:

Well... what happened to the 'elsewhere'? It seems to have disappeared, unless I'm doing something wrong.
Its still there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.