Utah Guns Forum banner

Bill gives the IRS power over gun ownership

5K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  RustyShackleford 
#1 ·
The Bill would grant the IRS the power to authorize the removal of the right to own a firearm:

http://congressmantomtancredo.com/bill- ... a-firearm/

BILL GIVES THE IRS POWER TO: AUTHORIZE THE REMOVAL OF THE RIGHT TO OWN A FIREARM -
by ADMIN on APRIL 21, 2012 in TOM TANCREDO with 13 COMMENTS
The collection agency for the Federal Reserve known as the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is working with legislators to gain control over the rights of Americans. Without the right to due process, the IRS can simply claim a citizen owes $50,000 dollars or more to their illegal operation. This accusation alone will give their agency the right to revoke American's travel rights and even remove the right to own a firearm.
With the help of Representatives like Barbara Boxer of California, a bill rapidly working through Capitol Hill (passed through the Senate and is currently up for review in the House) will give the IRS power to:

Accuse Americans of delinquency of tax payment without due process
Revoke their passports and travel rights
Place the accused in a centralize database
Authorize the removal of their right to own a firearm
No formal charges are required. Simply the accusation from the IRS is sufficed to strip American citizens of their Constitutional rights.

"There is no requirement that the tax payer be guilty of or even charged with tax evasion, fraud, or any criminal offense - only that the citizen is alleged to owe the IRS back taxes of $50,000 or more,"reports the Daily Economist.

In essence, these blacklisted citizens would be remotely labeled "domestic terrorists" and treated as such.

Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel bragged to the Brady Center that the 'No Fly' list. Emanuel proudly stated that those on the "no fly" list could not own a firearm because of their suspicious status.

Privacy | Remove Ads
Moreover, the IRS and this bill will suspend travel rights to more than "30,000 active-duty troops and a similar number of reserve-component members owe the Internal Revenue Service a collective $390 million in back taxes, according to IRS data," reports WTLX.

And federal employees are not immune to this revoking of their rights. IRS figures show that in 2010, "98,000 federal employees owed a combined $1 billion in back taxes." As well as a shocking amount of members of the Senate combined owe an estimated $2 million dollars in unpaid taxes.

As this move by the Federal Reserve, with support by our elected officials, empowers the IRS to bully all citizens of America into paying an unconstitutional tax, we can clearly see that the central banking cartels are in charge of the US and not any branch of US government; including their puppet Barack Obama.

This more toward suspicion without accusation is the slow and incremental tip-toe by the global Elite toward an encompassing takeover of our American Republic and transform it into a Fascist dictatorship. The Obama administration, through the NDAA, signing statements, and executive orders has continued the process started by certain previous Presidents. And this has all happened right under our noses. Without much resistance by the American public, our US Constitution is being shredded.

The time has come to stop complying with this system.

The global Elite will not stop until they have their One World Government. There is no negotiating. They demand total submission of the populations of all nations and countries.

We out number them dramatically.

We can stop them once we unilaterally stop complying with their takeover.

Source: occupycorporatism.com/irs-ban-on-travel-masks-feds-takeover-of-america/

See less See more
#3 ·
Car Knocker said:
This is Senate Bill 1813 & H.R. 4348.
I looked at both bills and they appear to be about the highway administration. Are these provisions stuck deep into the bill's text or am I looking at the wrong ones. Both bills are titled MAP-21. :dunno:

#5 ·
New rule. All laws must be written by hand, with a cheap pen, by the person sponsering the law. This will reduce wordyness, and give handcramps to all nutty law makers, who think 2,000 plus page laws need to be made. That is all.

#6 ·
Snowman said:
New rule. All laws must be written by hand, with a cheap pen, by the person sponsering the law. This will reduce wordyness, and give handcramps to all nutty law makers, who think 2,000 plus page laws need to be made. That is all.
Brilliant! I say they must use a feather pen.

#7 ·
Removal of constitutionally-guaranteed rights for an accusation? Umm, Due Process, anyone? No way that's going to pass constitutional muster. Better to make sure it doesn't become law than to wait for the courts to strike it down, of course.

#8 ·
divegeek said:
Removal of constitutionally-guaranteed rights for an accusation? Umm, Due Process, anyone? No way that's going to pass constitutional muster. Better to make sure it doesn't become law than to wait for the courts to strike it down, of course.
The "no-fly list", the "Terrorist Watch List" and the "Secondary Security Screening Selection" with unkown (for the most part) criteria for listing was the camel's nose under the tent. This is just an additional incremental step in the process. As for due process, I'm still not sure how the Lautenberg Amendment passed muster.

#9 ·
How does the Lautenberg amendment come into this? It requires a conviction for it to apply. So due process does apply.

#12 ·
ThBrtmn said:
WE have got to get these idiots out of office!!!
:agree:

But the big problem with that is all the idiots that keep putting them back in office.

ian

#13 ·
But the big problem with that is all the idiots that keep putting them back in office.
:thumbsup:
I dont understand how Hatch...A Person who said "this will be my last term" is even a possibility. The guy got a free pass to do nothing and collect. We need term limits...if you want to reapply after a certain amount of terms, fine.

#14 ·
Unfortunately, for better or worse, Hatch is an institution in Utah. He's convinced enough people that he's a good guy and irreplaceable. It wouldn't shock me to see him re neg on his "this is my last term" and hang on to power until he dies in office. I'll leave my personal feelings concerning how soon that should be for the good of the country out.

There definitely needs to be some limits put in place on earmarks and attachments, that would at the very least force them to be somehow related to the original bill. And limits on the total number of pages would be in order as well. There is literally no way that the people voting on these bills have time to read them. I imagine the best of them have teams of lawyers pouring over them and advising them how to vote, but I have an active imagination, chances are that it's three interns working on law degrees, that are injecting their own prejudices into the advice.

The sad fact is, that none of them want the bills scrutinized too closely, because if they are, their personal pet earmark might be discovered and taken out. The system isn't working, and sooner or later, push will come to shove and the country will pay. I hope by then I'm either dead, or when I sing my national anthem it starts out " Oh Canada".

Mel

#15 ·
On the topic of Hatch: As a State Delegate I was able to observe Mr. Hatch two years ago at the nominating convention, Gray but looked OK and healthy.

Last year at the organizing convention he looked like age was catching up and it looked like he was continually trying to convince (Us) he was still youthful...Kind of ran up the (3) steps to the stand but not too convincing.

This Year...Very slow, gaunt, he stood around a lot with his handlers very close ("Weekend at Burnie's"). He did still try to convince us he was still viable but only with words "Tuff old Bird"...etc.

I really doubt he will last two years in office, 6 years not a chance.
didn't vote for him but I did feel sorry for the old guy...just sad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.