Utah Guns Forum banner

"You have lost our business"

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  UtahJarhead 
#1 ·

I like this... it might even be worth printing out just so I can keep a handful in my pocket.

See less See more
#2 ·
UtahJarhead said:
I like this... it might even be worth printing out just so I can keep a handful in my pocket.
Thank you. Those are the cards I remember from my days in Arizona. There, "No Gun Signs" on businesses carried (maybe still do) legal weight. So the gun community took to having these little cards handy and whenever possible, would secure their guns, enter the store just long enough to hand that card to an employee and ask them to pass it along to management. They also worked great if a store wasn't posted, but someone with a gun was asked to leave after being in the store. It was a very non-confrontational way to send a strong message to businesses.

Charles

#4 ·
If you print some of these up you may want to consider adding our website to the card. I noticed it said, "you have been added to our do not patronize data base," that is why I thought to make mention of this.

#5 ·
Cinhil said:
If you print some of these up you may want to consider adding our website to the card. I noticed it said, "you have been added to our do not patronize data base," that is why I thought to make mention of this.
You know, one of these days we might want to actually MAKE a do not patronize database. I might even be willing to make a web searchable one, and if the powers that be wanted, we could add it to the site here (assuming of course that the web hosting plan includes additional SQL db support beyond what the forum is using)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.