Utah Guns Forum banner

Hello from Logan!

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  jfwright1955 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! Took the class from the site owner Paul on Saturday! Great class and excited to be here. Looking forward to learning from you all.
Currently I own a .40 Baby Eagle, which I love, but see no way with my current wardrobe to conceal it. I am thinking about getting an LC9. Any other Baby Eagle owners out there that can convince me otherwise?

#2 ·
:welcome: from SLC! :D

I have concealed a Glock 34 or 35, or 1911 full sized pretty easily. You just need to find the right holster. I usually use a Blackhawk Serpa or Safariland ALS. Crossbreed Supertuck is also a good choice. I'm not sure if they have holsters to fit yours, but you could check.

(Sent from iSnurd)

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum!
One thing I learned about concealing: regular people don't automatically think "gun" when they see a bulge under your shirt. I've even talked to many law enforcement officers that never realized I was carrying. It took me a while, but I don't care about printing anymore, at least not my daily environment. YMMV

#10 ·
Welcome on board from Farmington!

I conceal carry a S&W M&P 40 full-size and, as has already been said, with the right holster printing is minimal. I most often wear a ScotteVest classic vest, which also works out for me because of all the pockets, 22 in all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.