Utah Guns Forum banner

In Stock Ammo

67K views 238 replies 60 participants last post by  Snurd 
#1 ·
Don't know if we have a thread already for this but.....

I was at Scheels for the first time tonight and they had a ton of 9mm for $15 almost bought some just to have for when I get the 9mm barrel for my M&P .40c

So anyway.

Scheels: 9mm $15 at least 100 boxes of 50 per
(Limit 2 per customer)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#177 ·
Today Sportsman's Provo, has Berry's projectiles, in 9mm 115gr, 40 S&W, 45acp 230 and the lighter grain, had 3 boxes (1000) CCI sm pistol primers, and some Remington sm pistol primers 1000/box. No powder still or 22lr, do have most pistol ammo on the shelf. and .223 in an assortment. The cheapest were $8.99/20rd.

#186 ·
I still have some .223. I'll sell it to UCC members for $44.40 a box of 100.

The stuff shoots much better than I expected and is more accurate than anything else I've shot through an AR.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

#187 ·
South Logan Walmart had quite a bit of .223/5.56 in stock yesterday.
earlier in the week, I bought some .40S&W at North Logan Walmart, it was the Remington 100rd boxes for $37. Best price I've seen since last year.

#188 ·
Walmart in Washington (Southern Utah) had a good selection today, even around 2 pm. Winchester .45, .38, and 9mm, and .40 JHP. Federal .40 50 rd, 9mm. Quite a bit of various rifle calibers (not a rifle owner, don't check it much). Tons of shotgun ammo, both 12 & 20 ga. They also had a really nice Sig Saur .308 Rifle. It was super heavy, and built like a tank. 6+1 mag, bolt action for $1,497.00. They also have a good selection of shotguns, .22lrs, and ARs from Colt, S&W, & DPMS.

Just another day in paradise.

#189 ·
RoccoRacer said:
South Logan Walmart had quite a bit of .223/5.56 in stock yesterday.
earlier in the week, I bought some .40S&W at North Logan Walmart, it was the Remington 100rd boxes for $37. Best price I've seen since last year.
I snag the Federal 100rd at my Walmart in Washinton/St. George for $31. I pick up the 3 box limit whenever it comes in

Just another day in paradise.

#192 ·
buraianto said:
I was in Gunnies somewhere around August 12th or 13th and they had a whole bunch of .40 and .45 by the case, but sadly no 9mm fmj. They did have some 9mm hollow point behind the counter. I don't remember seeing any bulk .22lr, either, but I wasn't looking for it that day.
Last Saturday (8/31) Gunnies had 1000 round boxes of 9mm Remington UMC back in stock.

#193 ·
buraianto said:
buraianto said:
I was in Gunnies somewhere around August 12th or 13th and they had a whole bunch of .40 and .45 by the case, but sadly no 9mm fmj. They did have some 9mm hollow point behind the counter. I don't remember seeing any bulk .22lr, either, but I wasn't looking for it that day.
Last Saturday (8/31) Gunnies had 1000 round boxes of 9mm Remington UMC back in stock.
For how much?

#194 ·
D-FIN said:
buraianto said:
buraianto said:
For how much?
When I was there it was $259 + tax. I think the total was $278 or so.

(Sent from iSnurd)

#195 ·
I was in the Richfield Walmart today and they had several cartfuls of shotgun ammo going on the shelves. 12 and 20 ga. hunting and trap loads. They also had some over priced 20 round boxes of 5.56, and 3, 1000 round bulk boxes of Federal 5.56 with the 62 gr. FMJ for $448. I've seen a few other posts referring to these same kind of bulk packs lately. Maybe things are turning around a bit. One could hope. Sadly, no 22 lr to be seen. Pistol ammo scarce, but good amounts of rifle ammo, although it's overpriced.

#197 ·
If anybody needs 22lr, rangemasters in springville has quite a bit of the lead american eagle stuff. $4 a box of 50 or $40 per 500 really isn't all THAT bad. Especially when I think of Discount Guns and Ammo which is selling 500 round boxes for $70.

#198 ·
gskip33 said:
If anybody needs 22lr, rangemasters in springville has quite a bit of the lead american eagle stuff. $4 a box of 50 or $40 per 500 really isn't all THAT bad. Especially when I think of Discount Guns and Ammo which is selling 500 round boxes for $70.
It's bad when you remember that the same amount of .22 was $22 before all this crap happened.

#200 ·
gskip33 said:
Yah, I was just in there today and they told me they just recieved shipments of many different calliber's, I didn't check the prices on any of it, I was just trying to find where my hold needs to be on my new comp gun, I will check tomorrow when I'm back in there for the fun shoot.

#201 ·
I've managed to score a total of 850 rounds of various 22LR over two consecutive Saturdays at various stores in the area. In total, I probably paid $50~$55. It's out there. You just have to get lucky. This brings my total stock to 2000ish, NONE of which will be sold. I plan to take my wife shooting. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.