Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother in law called me yesterday afternoon and said he was in town and wanted to me to meet him over at impact guns in ogden, so I took the opportunity to do so.

I don't know what I was expecting, but when I walked in I just started salavating - :lol2:

So I walked around the handgun counter looking at everything, then I looked at some SKS's and Mosins they have for sale, I had to move away quickly or I would have bought a nice SKS for a couple of bills and gotten myself into trouble.

The employees were all very nice, even when I asked what holsters they had for the MIll Pro. Infact one guy grabbed a bunch off the shelf and grabbed out a MIll Pro and started checking to see which ones fits and letting try a couple on. That was great!

Even though I didn't buy anything (my brother in law did) they still were very nice to me and answered questions without really any noticeable tone, and I didn't feel like a dork asking anything either.

I would probably buy from them because I'm in town and they were nice. I also like the 30 days in the range for new weapons and warranty they offer too.

I did fail to ask how much it was to rent guns and fire at range though, does anyone else know?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
The Ogden store has always done right by me. :crown:

The last time I rented there was two years ago and I think the handguns were $10 and the machine guns were $25. You have to purchase the ammo for them at the store. Sometimes they have a half price special on the rentals.

I want to take their Sig 550 out on the range sometime soon. :shades:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to see how they're S&W 500 beast shoots...I swear it was like a 12 inch barrel - just big...

it's the ammo that would kill me...lol, can you switch guns like rent this one, pop a few off then use a different one with the same ammo you just bought?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
L'attente said:
can you switch guns like rent this one, pop a few off then use a different one with the same ammo you just bought?
I'm not sure but I don't see why not.

·
Registered
90 Posts
L'attente said:
My brother in law called me yesterday afternoon and said he was in town and wanted to me to meet him over at impact guns in ogden, so I took the opportunity to do so.

I don't know what I was expecting, but when I walked in I just started salavating - :lol2:

So I walked around the handgun counter looking at everything, then I looked at some SKS's and Mosins they have for sale, I had to move away quickly or I would have bought a nice SKS for a couple of bills and gotten myself into trouble.

The employees were all very nice, even when I asked what holsters they had for the MIll Pro. Infact one guy grabbed a bunch off the shelf and grabbed out a MIll Pro and started checking to see which ones fits and letting try a couple on. That was great!

Even though I didn't buy anything (my brother in law did) they still were very nice to me and answered questions without really any noticeable tone, and I didn't feel like a dork asking anything either.

I would probably buy from them because I'm in town and they were nice. I also like the 30 days in the range for new weapons and warranty they offer too.

I did fail to ask how much it was to rent guns and fire at range though, does anyone else know?
The gun rental is like $5, and the range fee is $10. If you buy a gun there and get that limited membership, the rental is free though. Also, I live in SLC so i don't go to Ogden's Impact often, so when I bought my gun there, I asked them if I could get a 10 day pass instead of the month pass, so I can use the 10 days whenever I wanted, they said no problem and did that for me. Very nice people, I met most of the salesmen there and they are all very pleasant, except one guy and I don't think he's there anymore...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts