Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband (MarshallDodge) introduced me to this site. I am a long time shooter, but became more active this last year and currently I am waiting for my permit. A few years ago, I was involved with a women's shooting club where we helped women get involved in the sport of shooting and debunking the myths/stereotypes the media puts forth. I am looking forward to learning more about concealed carry. :D

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
Glad to have more females on board (on the board). Make yourself at home here and don't be shy - we need the fairer sex to keep us in check.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
A very warm and hearty welcome to the site! We look forward to heasring from you, and learning from your own unique perspective into the shooting sports & concealed carry. Again, Welcome! :D

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Welcome Tricia! I agree with the others, it's always good to see another woman here! My wife doesn't participate in the forum but you can count her among the women shooters in Utah and she packs daily. More women here might entice her to participate someday... currently she views the board as a men's forum for ******** and computer geeks! Hahahaha....

If you ever participate again in women's training shoots please post it here so I can encourage her to contact you about the details and go.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bane said:
Welcome Tricia! I agree with the others, it's always good to see another woman here! My wife doesn't participate in the forum but you can count her among the women shooters in Utah and she packs daily. More women here might entice her to participate someday... currently she views the board as a men's forum for ******** and computer geeks! Hahahaha....

If you ever participate again in women's training shoots please post it here so I can encourage her to contact you about the details and go.
Thanks for the welcome and your since your wife already carries, she may be able to help me choose how I am going to carry. I am still undecided. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

ian

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
TriciaDodge said:
bane said:

Thanks for the welcome and your since your wife already carries, she may be able to help me choose how I am going to carry. I am still undecided. :dunno:
Tricia,

I've PM'd you my wife's name and email addy

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Welcome aboard and way to go on deciding to carry. I'm still trying to get my wife to that point. Anyway, it's good to have you with us. :D

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice to have you here. :D

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Welcome aboard! :wink:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the nice welcome. I am looking forward to reading up on the posts here. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts