Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,180 Posts
"we've been on a slippery slope since the 70's and that political correctness is a disease." (Tapehoser)

As for Political Correctness, since I first heard of it I have called it what it is, Popular Cowardice! :oops: An embarrassment and a shame upon our society. We have a constitution which is supposed to protect our rights & allow us our God-given freedoms. Those rights are continually being trampled underfoot because this idiocy, these lawyers, and all who proclaim this pc crap to be the only civilized way to be. I believe in standing for what is right, as those who visit these pages do. I encourage all to continually stand up for right and when needed put the barbarians of this world in their place. PC does not belong in our vocabulary unless we are speaking about our computers, at least we can respect what they stand for as that is progress (unless the pc is used for evil purposes, but then anything mis-used could be considered evil by the ignorant).
I believe I have seen this and read it a couple of times in the past. It speaks volumes of truth in a few sentences. Thanks Dave.

· Registered
3,180 Posts
Bane said:

Another point to consider is the passing of the Income Tax (now, don't anyone misunderstand me... I am not using this forum to promote NOT paying your taxes... I personally am very diligent about paying my income tax and recommend everyone do so as well... but we can still talk about wrongs and rights and try to change things...) in what, 1913 I believe?

Certainly few of us were around at that time however, according to what I remember from history concerning the income tax; it was supposed to be a short term item that was to go away, similar to the toll booth situation over the golden Gate Bridge. Unfortunately, when gov't gets involved, they never give things back and it is extremely difficult to force them to stand to their word. Money speaks too easily and secured monies where they didn't have to really earn it are even more difficult to eliminate.
As for the income tax issue, though I pay, I also know that the only income we are supposed to pay on is income made from overseas investments. That said, like Bane, I pay because I am the little guy and cannot afford to fight against the might of the IRS. Since they truly aren't a part of gov't, but an alluded "functionary" of gov't they get all the support they want from the gov't in order to perpetrate their foul deeds upon innocent Americans. :cry:
If you want to blast for this fine, I don't care. So long as I know the truth I will say what I feel about abuses from the system upon the average citizen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.