Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone!

First things first. Thank you all for the wealth of information in this forum and being willing take time to provide thoughts and answers to questions here on the board!

I have grown up around guns and have always enjoyed the recreational use of them. Now as an adult, I have grown a desire to protect myself, family and others as necessary. I currently own an XD-40 Compact (which I absolutely love!). My beautiful wife and I will be attending the CCW class coming up in a couple of weeks.

I look forward to a long journey with you on this board and to hopefully contribute!

Below is what I will initially carry.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
Glad to have you here. If there's anything we can do to help, or questions we can answer, please ask. Enjoy your time here and post often!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:welcome: +1

Glad to have you aboard! That is a fine piece you have, it shall work well for you.
Post often, share your thoughts & enjoy the friendly atmosphere!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

·
Registered
8,757 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome to another Springfield owner. :shades:

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Welcome to our forum! We're very glad to have you join us.
Thanks for introducing yourself.
Congrats to you and your wife for deciding to not be willing victims.
Maybe you can get your wife to join our forum too. We have lots of lady members here already and they can give good female-oriented carry advice.

Stick around and post often...

mcmeister said:
Welcome little bro!
I guess this means there's another family connection on this board? :D

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
:sup:
Welcome to the forum. It's great that your wife is taking the class with you. Hopefully, she'll follow through and actually get her permit. I think it's a smart thing for women to do. (Along with the rest of us.)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

ian

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome and glad you found us. I carry an XD45 Service and it works very nice for me. Good Luck on your CCW Class and I hope your wife gets her permit also. My wife took the class but did not send the papers in.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
:welcome: It is good to have another shooter here.

Tarzan

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

1 - 20 of 22 Posts