Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
laminac said:
I read this and just about started laughing... tell me what you think.

http://aurorasentinel.com/print.asp?Sec ... leID=19791

(sorry I don't know how to do links yet :)
:ROFL: :lolbang: :lol3:

:nilly: :nilly: Help he's got a nail gun!!! and he's headed to the compressors!! :nilly: :nilly:

He might do this :gun8: with his NAIL GUN!

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Who was the moron that called this in? If you can't tell the difference between a nail gun and an AK-47, you need some real help.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
errr... perhaps I'm not very observant... or just slow... but I saw no mention of a nail gun... :huh:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bane said:
errr... perhaps I'm not very observant... or just slow... but I saw no mention of a nail gun... :huh:
it is the very last line of the article

"The employee said the man was carrying a nail gun and was looking for parts. He had left before police arrived."

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
laminac said:
bane said:
it is the very last line of the article

"The employee said the man was carrying a nail gun and was looking for parts. He had left before police arrived."
Yep, just not very observant... crazy I have no idea how I missed that line since I clearly recall reading the line right above it!
Probably too much coffee already this morning! :lol3:

·
Registered
304 Posts
OMG! I wish the article had a pic of the nail gun that was reported as an AK 47!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well if people would stop moding there cordless nail guns to look like this one.....this whole situation would have been avoided!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
cardo said:
Well if people would stop moding there cordless nail guns to look like this one.....this whole situation would have been avoided!! :D
Ohhhhh......I........WANT........

Tarzan

·
Registered
295 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
Even still, that looks NOTHING like an AK-47! :lolbang:
Not to you, but perhaps to an ignorant imbecile taught from a very young age that "guns kill people" it is very much an ACK 4-7! Seriously, even my father, who owns 3 guns, doesn't believe in open carry, because of "fear". Fear? Of a gun? No. Respect, and education. If you see someone walking down the street with a holstered weapon at their side, what is there to fear? The cars in the street probably pose more danger than that gun does. Now, if you see someone walking down the street with a raised weapon, sure, but a holstered pistol, or even a slung rifle, should not cause fear. 99.9% of the time, if not more, that person carrying the firearm is a good guy, even though he or she may not be a LEO.

This whole incident, IMO, was brought on by the culture of fear that we, as Americans, have allowed to be created around the firearm, by people that find them inherently evil, the type of people that write laws allowing gun companies to be sued over the misuse of their products, the type of people that demonize lawful firearm owners merely because they own one.

</soapbox>

--Geoff

·
Registered
238 Posts
dumb people.... :ack:

I think people just want to see an AK or M16 when they see a gun, the media has pumped some peoples minds that they are sooooo bad and they are all full auto or something

1 - 13 of 13 Posts